What are the best comics to start reading?
Now that we have that covered, let’s start with what comics you should start with if you want to start reading.
- Marvel / ‘Ultimate’ Marvel Good ol’ Marvel Comics or Marvel Publishing, if you will.
- DC Comics
- Green Lantern
Which Marvel Comics should I read?
12 comics you should read if you love the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies
- “Iron Man: Demon in a Bottle” (1979) Marvel.
- “The Infinity Gauntlet” (1991)
- “Ultimate Spider-Man” (2000)
- “The Ultimates” (2002)
- “Iron Man: Extremis” (2005)
- “Captain America: Winter Soldier” (2005)
- “The New Avengers” (2006)
- “Planet Hulk” (2006)
Is reading comic books good for you?
Evidence and research is stacking up to prove that comic books make their readers smarter. Comics make you want to read, and they use complex language which improves verbal intelligence. Like steroids for the mind, comics can even take struggling readers and make them stronger!
How do you get into reading comics?
How to Get Into Comic Books –