So with all that said, here WE GO!
- 100 – Harbinger #1 (January, 1992) Valiant Comics.
- 98 – NYX #3 (February, 2004) Marvel Comics.
- 97 – New Teen Titans #2 (December, 1980) DC Comics.
- 96 – Batman: The Dark Knight Returns #1 (February, 1986) DC Comics.
- 95 – Uncanny X-Men #101 (October, 1976) Marvel Comics.
Are comics still worth collecting?
Over time, some of those comic books, especially origin issues, can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, such as Action Comics #1 worth about half a million dollars. Today, with companies like the Comics Guaranty Company and eBay, even current comics are worth a considerable amount of money.
What comics are worth money?
10 Rare Comic Books That Are Worth a Fortune
- Action Comics No. The inaugural issue of Action Comics marked the first appearance of Superman and helped kick off the superhero genre.
- Amazing Fantasy No.
- Detective Comics No.
- All Star Comics No.
- X-Men No.
- Tales of Suspense No.
- Marvel Comics No.
- The Incredible Hulk No.
What are the best comics to collect?
The best-selling comic books of all time
- Action Comics #1000 (2018) Jim Lee/DC Comics.
- Detective Comics #1000 (2019) Image:Jim Lee/DC Comics.
- Amazing Spider-Man #583 (2009) Todd Nauck/Marvel Comics.
- Secret Wars #1 (2015)
- Amazing Spider-Man #1 (2014)
- FCBD Edition Ultimate Spider-Man #1 (2002)
- Batman: The 10-cent Adventure (2002) #1.
- Fantastic Four #60 (2002)
What 90s comics are worth money?
A List Of Important Comics From The 1990s:
|1.||11,846||New Mutants #98 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
|2.||8,475||Uncanny X-Men #266|
|3.||5,855||Amazing Spider-Man #361 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
48 more rows