A List Of Important Comics From The 1990s:
|1.||11,846||New Mutants #98 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
|2.||8,475||Uncanny X-Men #266|
|3.||5,855||Amazing Spider-Man #361 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
48 more rows
Are early 90s comics worth anything?
If you collected comics in the early ’90s, we’re very sorry. The death of Superman, the breaking of Batman, and the rise of Image Comics were all pretty important and exciting events in comics history, but despite being awesome, your ’90s funnybooks are pretty much worthless today.
What old comics are worth money?
10 Rare Comic Books That Are Worth a Fortune
- Action Comics No. The inaugural issue of Action Comics marked the first appearance of Superman and helped kick off the superhero genre.
- Amazing Fantasy No.
- Detective Comics No.
- All Star Comics No.
- X-Men No.
- Tales of Suspense No.
- Marvel Comics No.
- The Incredible Hulk No.
How can you tell if a comic book is valuable?
The easiest way to determine if your comics fall into the “good” category is by looking at the cover price. Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publication on the cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the cover.
What is the most valuable comic book?
These are the 20 most expensive comic books in the world:
- Flash Comics #1 – $450,000.
- X-Men #1 – $492,937.50.
- Batman #1 – $567,625.00.
- All-Star Comics #8 – $936,223.
- Detective Comics #27 – $1,075 Million.
- Amazing Fantasy #15 – $1.1 Million.
- Action Comics #1 – CGC 8.5 – $1.5 Million.
- Action Comics #1 – CGC 9.0 – $3.2 Million.