Best Places To Sell Comic Books Online
- Sparkle City Comics. Pros: Highest payout, cash payment on the spot, will travel to you to assess. Cons: NONE!
- eBay. Pros: Huge potential audience.
- Craigslist. Pros: Free to post, easy.
- A Meetup. Pros: Easy, face-to-face transaction, no fees.
- Your Own Network (Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc) Pros: Easy, trusted transaction.
Where is the best place to sell old comics?
Top Places To Sell Your Comic Books
- eBay. FangXiaNuo / Getty Images.
- Heritage Auctions. If you have a lot of old and more pricey comic books, then I would suggest you take a look at an auction site like Heritage.
- Your Local Comic Shop.
- Charitable Contribution.
How much is Guardians of the Galaxy 1 worth?
Guardians of the Galaxy
|undefinedundefined Issue:||# 1|
7 more rows
Do old comics have any value?
The ‘grade’ of a comic is its condition. If your comic isn’t in the greatest physical condition, don’t worry too much. Even if it’s relatively worn, if it is rare, has the first appearance of a character, is very old, or is highly sought after, then it may still be worth a good deal of money.
What Marvel comics are worth money?
Marvel and DC Comic Books Worth Big Money
- Tales of Suspense #39 (First appearance of Iron Man)
- Amazing Fantasy #15 (First appearance of Spider Man)
- Action Comics #1 (First appearance of Superman)
- Flash Comics #1 (First Appearance of The Flash)
- Captain America Comic #1 (First appearance of Captain America)
- X-Men #1 (First appearance of the X-Men)