Which Marvel Comics should I read?
12 comics you should read if you love the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies
- “Iron Man: Demon in a Bottle” (1979) Marvel.
- “The Infinity Gauntlet” (1991)
- “Ultimate Spider-Man” (2000)
- “The Ultimates” (2002)
- “Iron Man: Extremis” (2005)
- “Captain America: Winter Soldier” (2005)
- “The New Avengers” (2006)
- “Planet Hulk” (2006)
Which Marvel Comics are the best?
10 Best MARVEL COMICS Stories of All Time According to You, the Readers
- The Coming of Galactus. 4 of 12.
- Daredevil: Born Again. 5 of 12.
- Secret Wars. 6 of 12.
- Age of Apocalypse. 7 of 12.
- Civil War. 8 of 12.
- The Night Gwen Stacy Died. 9 of 12.
- Dark Phoenix Saga. 10 of 12.
- Infinity Gauntlet. 11 of 12.
What comics should I read?
With that in mind, here’s 10 comics everybody should absolutely read.
- Sandman. Image: Vertigo Comics.
- Chew. Image: Image Comics.
- Transmetropolitan. Image: Vertigo Comics.
- Ms Marvel. Image: Marvel Comics.
- The Wicked And The Divine. Image: Image Comics.
- Kingdom Come. Image: DC Comics.
- The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl.
Is it possible to read all Marvel Comics?
The first issue of The Official Index To The Marvel Universe suggests that there are 32,000 comics in the last 70 years. Let say you spend 15 minutes reading one comic book; it would take you 480,000 minutes or 8000 hours or 333 days reading non-stop to finish all of them, theoretically speaking.