How long would it take to read all Marvel Comics?
The first issue of The Official Index To The Marvel Universe suggests that there are 32,000 comics in the last 70 years. Let say you spend 15 minutes reading one comic book; it would take you 480,000 minutes or 8000 hours or 333 days reading non-stop to finish all of them, theoretically speaking.
What comics should I read?
With that in mind, here’s 10 comics everybody should absolutely read.
- Sandman. Image: Vertigo Comics.
- Chew. Image: Image Comics.
- Transmetropolitan. Image: Vertigo Comics.
- Ms Marvel. Image: Marvel Comics.
- The Wicked And The Divine. Image: Image Comics.
- Kingdom Come. Image: DC Comics.
- The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl.
How do I start reading Marvel?
How to Start Reading Marvel/DC Comics! –
What was the most popular Marvel comic?
There’s no doubt that Marvel Comics characters are the world’s most popular.
We break them down issue by issue below:
- Amazing Spider-Man #1-#20.
- Amazing Spider-Man #21-#40.
- Amazing Spider-Man #41-#60.
- Amazing Spider-Man #61-#80.