Best Places To Sell Comic Books Online
- Sparkle City Comics. Pros: Highest payout, cash payment on the spot, will travel to you to assess. Cons: NONE!
- eBay. Pros: Huge potential audience.
- Craigslist. Pros: Free to post, easy.
- A Meetup. Pros: Easy, face-to-face transaction, no fees.
- Your Own Network (Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc) Pros: Easy, trusted transaction.
How can I sell my old comic books?
Here are just a few tips for successfully selling your beloved comic collection.
- Know Where to Go. You have quite a few options, both online and in the real world.
- Know Your Conditions.
- Bag and Board.
- Give Proper Descriptions.
- Consider Grab Bags.
- Sell Storylines Together.
- Wait for the Perfect Opportunity.
- Consider a Job Lot.
How much do comic book stores pay for used comics?
Stores will sometimes pay around $25 per long box.” Cotter-Cairns says the average value of a comic book is around 25 cents, but “if you go to a comic book store carrying boxes filled with thousands of primarily low-demand comics from the 1990s to today, you’ll be lucky to get five cents each for them.
Where is the best place to sell comics?
Either way, check out this list of places to consider when it is time to part with your treasured comic book collection.
- eBay. FangXiaNuo / Getty Images.
- Heritage Auctions.
- Your Local Comic Shop.
- Charitable Contribution.
Do pawn shops take comic books?
Pawn Shops Are Not Comic Book Experts
Because they don’t specialize in comic books and they don’t attract solely comic book buyers, they need to ensure that they can sell their items fast by offering extremely low prices that they can pass on to their own buyers.