How much does CGC charge to grade comics?
HOW MUCH DOES CGC GRADING COST?
|Grading Service||Notes||Price Per Book|
|Standard||Maximum value of $1,000 per book||$65|
|Modern||Limited to books published 1975 to the present.
Maximum value of $200 per book
|Modern Fast Track||FastTrack reduces its corresponding tiers turnaround time.||$30|
|Economy||Maximum value of $400 per book||$38|
6 more rows
Is CGC grading worth it?
But as a rule of thumb, as I’m deciding which comics to submit for grading I always estimate the true cost of having a Modern Tier comic being graded by CGC to be $25.
THE COST OF CGC GRADING.
|True Cost / Book||$25.23||$126.15 / 5 comics|
6 more rows
How do I get my comics CGC graded?
Follow the steps below to submit to CGC and CCS.
- Become. a Member. Join CGC to get direct submission privileges, 24/7 order tracking and more. Join Now.
- Select a. Grading Tier. Choose a tier based on comic value and turnaround time. Select additional services that apply.
- Submit. Your Comics. Fill out the CGC submission form.
How do you know what comic books are worth?
How To Value Your Comic Books
- Determine what comparable comic book collections sold for. One of the best gauges of value for any comic book collection is the price similar collections sold for.
- Determine your comics’ condition.
- When in doubt, get a professional appraisal.
- Sell Your Comics To Sparkle City.