How can I sell my comic books fast?
Here are just a few tips for successfully selling your beloved comic collection.
- Know Where to Go. You have quite a few options, both online and in the real world.
- Face Facts: Price Decreases.
- Know Your Conditions.
- Bag and Board.
- Take Your Own Photos.
- Give Proper Descriptions.
- Separate the Valuable Ones.
- Consider Grab Bags.
How much do comics sell for?
What are the most valuable comic books?
|COMIC BOOK||CONDITION (CGC)||SOLD FOR|
|Action Comics #1 (Superman)||9.0||$3.2 million|
|Amazing Fantasy #15 (Spider-Man)||9.6||$1.1 million|
|Detective Comics #27 (Batman)||8.0||$1.07 million|
6 more rows
Which comic books are worth money?
10 Rare Comic Books That Are Worth a Fortune
- Action Comics No. The inaugural issue of Action Comics marked the first appearance of Superman and helped kick off the superhero genre.
- Amazing Fantasy No.
- Detective Comics No.
- All Star Comics No.
- X-Men No.
- Tales of Suspense No.
- Marvel Comics No.
- The Incredible Hulk No.
Where can I sell comics online?
Best Places To Sell Comic Books Online
- Sparkle City Comics. Pros: Highest payout, cash payment on the spot, will travel to you to assess. Cons: NONE!
- eBay. Pros: Huge potential audience.
- Craigslist. Pros: Free to post, easy.
- A Meetup. Pros: Easy, face-to-face transaction, no fees.
- Your Own Network (Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc) Pros: Easy, trusted transaction.
How can you tell if a comic book is valuable?
The easiest way to determine if your comics fall into the “good” category is by looking at the cover price. Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publication on the cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the cover.
Are comics still worth collecting?
Over time, some of those comic books, especially origin issues, can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, such as Action Comics #1 worth about half a million dollars. Today, with companies like the Comics Guaranty Company and eBay, even current comics are worth a considerable amount of money.
What 90s comics are worth money?
A List Of Important Comics From The 1990s:
|1.||11,846||New Mutants #98 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
|2.||8,475||Uncanny X-Men #266|
|3.||5,855||Amazing Spider-Man #361 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
48 more rows
Are 1980s comics worth anything?
Definitely one of the most investment-grade comics to ever come out of the 1980s, if you can find one, it is well worth the money, but forgeries do exist. Forgeries are quite common, so buy only a CGC-graded copy, and expect to pay close to $10,000 for one in very fine to near-mint condition.
Are old comics worth anything?
Just because your comic book is old doesn’t mean it is worth anything. What truly makes a comic book worth something is its rarity, popularity, and condition. A comic book store will not pay you top value for a comic book. They need to make a profit.