Where can I sell comics online?
Best Places To Sell Comic Books Online
- Sparkle City Comics. Pros: Highest payout, cash payment on the spot, will travel to you to assess. Cons: NONE!
- eBay. Pros: Huge potential audience.
- Craigslist. Pros: Free to post, easy.
- A Meetup. Pros: Easy, face-to-face transaction, no fees.
- Your Own Network (Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc) Pros: Easy, trusted transaction.
How can I sell my old comics?
So here are a few tips for how to jump-start the process and where to sell comic books.
- If possible, sell in person.
- Consult your local comic book store and Half Price Books but don’t commit immediately.
- Sell somewhere legit.
How much should I sell my comic books for?
Do you have comic books to sell? You could be sitting on a gold mine! Flipsy.com spoke with five comic experts to discover the most valuable comic books and to help you find out how much your comics are worth and where to sell them.
Comic books are typically graded on the CGC scale:
|0.5 to 0||Poor|
22 more rows
What comics are worth money?
10 Rare Comic Books That Are Worth a Fortune
- Action Comics No. The inaugural issue of Action Comics marked the first appearance of Superman and helped kick off the superhero genre.
- Amazing Fantasy No.
- Detective Comics No.
- All Star Comics No.
- X-Men No.
- Tales of Suspense No.
- Marvel Comics No.
- The Incredible Hulk No.