Are any comics from the 90s worth money?
Although the end of the 20th century was a troubling time for the comic book industry, some comics from the ’90s are worth the kind of money that would make Bruce Wayne take notice. But the most important ’90s comics in terms of storytelling and character development aren’t necessarily the most valuable.
What is the most valuable Marvel comic book?
10 Most Valuable Marvel Comic Books
- 1 Marvel Comics #1 (1939) – $859,000.
- 2 Captain America Comics #1 (1941) – $629,000.
- 3 Marvel Mystery Comics 128 Page Issue Variant Edition (1942) – $482,000.
- 4 Amazing Fantasy #15 (1962) – $405,000.
- 5 The Incredible Hulk# 1 (1962) – $228,000.
- 6 Marvel Mystery Comics #9 (1940) – $198,000.
How do you know if a comic book is valuable?
The easiest way to determine if your comics fall into the “good” category is by looking at the cover price. Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publication on the cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the cover.
Are 1980s comics worth anything?
Definitely one of the most investment-grade comics to ever come out of the 1980s, if you can find one, it is well worth the money, but forgeries do exist. Forgeries are quite common, so buy only a CGC-graded copy, and expect to pay close to $10,000 for one in very fine to near-mint condition.