What modern comics are worth money?
The Top 10 Most Valuable Modern Age Key Issue Comics to Date
- The Walking Dead #1.
- The Walking Dead #2.
- Batman Adventures #12.
- Preacher #1.
- Chew #1.
- The Amazing Spider-Man #300 Chromium.
- Spawn #1 Black and White Reprint.
- NYX #3.
How can you tell if a comic book is valuable?
The easiest way to determine if your comics fall into the “good” category is by looking at the cover price. Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publication on the cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the cover.
Which Marvel comics are worth money?
Marvel and DC Comic Books Worth Big Money
- Tales of Suspense #39 (First appearance of Iron Man)
- Amazing Fantasy #15 (First appearance of Spider Man)
- Action Comics #1 (First appearance of Superman)
- Flash Comics #1 (First Appearance of The Flash)
- Captain America Comic #1 (First appearance of Captain America)
- X-Men #1 (First appearance of the X-Men)
What 90s comics are worth money?
A List Of Important Comics From The 1990s:
|1.||11,846||New Mutants #98 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
|2.||8,475||Uncanny X-Men #266|
|3.||5,855||Amazing Spider-Man #361 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
48 more rows
What is the rarest comic book?
An original copy of the Action Comics #1 that initially cost 10 cents and introduced Earth to Superman became the world’s most expensive comic book Sunday when it raked in $3.2 million on eBay.
What are some valuable comic books?
1 (the first comic book to feature Superman) now sells for a whopping $3.2 million. These are the 10 most valuable comic books.
- Detective Comics 1 (1937)
- Batman 1 (1940)
- All-American Comics 16 (1940)
- Amazing Fantasy 15 (1962)
- Action Comics 7 (1938)
- Captain America Comics 1 (1941)
What if comics are worth?
- Members: 1,025,094.
- Values: 183,773,314.
- Publishers: 6,107.
- Comics: 1,079,043.
- Coffee: 134,880.
Are 1980s comics worth anything?
Definitely one of the most investment-grade comics to ever come out of the 1980s, if you can find one, it is well worth the money, but forgeries do exist. Forgeries are quite common, so buy only a CGC-graded copy, and expect to pay close to $10,000 for one in very fine to near-mint condition.
How can I sell my old comic books?
How to Sell Your Comic Book Collection –
What is the rarest Marvel comic book?
Here are the Thirty Most Valuable Marvel Comics Of All Time.
- 1 Amazing Fantasy # 15 (1962) $1.1 Million.
- 2 Marvel Comics # 1 (1939) $567,000.
- 3 X-Men # 1 (1963) $492,000.
- 4 Marvel Mystery Comics 128 Page Special Variant (1942) $482,000.
- 5 Tales Of Suspense #39 (1963) $375,000.
- 6 Captain America Comics # 1 (1941) $343,000.