In what order should I read the new 52?
- Justice League Origins.
- Meet the New 52.
- Meet the Superman Family.
- Flashback / Before Modern Day.
- Meet the Bat Family.
- The Culling Reading Order.
- Meet the Green Lantern Corps.
- New 52 Year One Continued.
What is the new 52 in DC Comics?
The New 52 is the 2011 revamp and relaunch by DC Comics of its entire line of ongoing monthly superhero comic books. Among the renumbered series were Action Comics and Detective Comics, which had retained their original numbering since the 1930s.
What should I read after 52 DC?
DC Comics 52 (Weekly) & Aftermath Reading Order
- 52: The Companion.
- 52 Volume 1.
- 52 Volume 2.
- DC: World War III.
- 52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen.
- Black Adam: The Dark Age.
- Booster Gold: 52 Pick-Up.
- The Question: Five Books of Blood.
What is the new 52 timeline?
What’s in the New 52 Reading Order?
|1381||New 52 Vol. 1||Batman Vol. 1: Court of Owls +|
|1382||New 52 Vol. 1||Batman and Robin: Born to Kill +|
|1383||New 52 Vol. 1||Batgirl Vol. 1: The Darkest Reflection +|
|1384||New 52 Vol. 1||Nightwing Vol. 1: Traps and Trapezes +|
83 more rows