10 Comic Books You Should Finally Read In 2019
- Watchmen. Watchmen may seem hyped due to its esteemed place in pop culture, but let’s be real– it’s hyped for a reason: the classic series by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons really is that good.
- Batman: Year One.
- Y: The Last Man.
- Spider-Man: Kraven’s Last Hunt.
- Bitch Planet.
- Sex Criminals.
- Astonishing X-Men.
What comics should I be reading right now?
- Batman: Curse of the White Knight. Batman: Curse of the White Knight is writer/penciler/inker Sean Gordon Murphy’s follow-up to the critically acclaimed Batman: White Knight.
- Doomsday Clock.
- History of the Marvel Universe.
- The Immortal Hulk.
- Letter 44.
- Superman: Year One.
What are the best comics to start reading?
Now that we have that covered, let’s start with what comics you should start with if you want to start reading.
- Marvel / ‘Ultimate’ Marvel Good ol’ Marvel Comics or Marvel Publishing, if you will.
- DC Comics
- Green Lantern
How can you tell if a comic book is worth money?
The easiest way to determine if your comics fall into the “good” category is by looking at the cover price. Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publication on the cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the cover.
Is the Invisibles worth reading?
Is the invisibles worth reading? Yes, by all means. The Invisibles is on par with those you already mentioned and on its own planet for mind fuckery. I’ve read the entire series numerous times & still pick up something new every time.