20 New Comic Books Worth Investing In That’ll Be Worth A Fortune
- 13 Spawn #185.
- 14 Captain Marvel Vol. 7 #17.
- 15 Batman Vol. 2 #1 New 52.
- 16 Amazing Spider-Man #678. Via thedorkreview.blogspot.com.
- 17 Spider-Gwen #1. Via all-comic.com.
- 18 Walking Dead #100. Via mycomicshop.com.
- 19 Harley Quinn Vol. 2 #1.
- 20 Siege Vol. 1 #3.
What 90s comics are worth money?
A List Of Important Comics From The 1990s:
|1.||11,846||New Mutants #98 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
|2.||8,475||Uncanny X-Men #266|
|3.||5,855||Amazing Spider-Man #361 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
48 more rows
What comics are worth money?
10 Rare Comic Books That Are Worth a Fortune
- Action Comics No. The inaugural issue of Action Comics marked the first appearance of Superman and helped kick off the superhero genre.
- Amazing Fantasy No.
- Detective Comics No.
- All Star Comics No.
- X-Men No.
- Tales of Suspense No.
- Marvel Comics No.
- The Incredible Hulk No.
How can you tell if a comic book is valuable?
The easiest way to determine if your comics fall into the “good” category is by looking at the cover price. Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publication on the cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the cover.
Are old comic books worth any money?
Just because your comic book is old doesn’t mean it is worth anything. What truly makes a comic book worth something is its rarity, popularity, and condition. A comic book store will not pay you top value for a comic book. They need to make a profit.