What pen should I use for inking?
Sakura Pigma Micron Pens are another excellent choice for pen and ink artists. These pigmented ink artist pens can produce nice smooth lines that dry quickly and won’t smudge once dried. Sakura Pigma Micron Pens are available in 6 sizes, from 005 (the smallest) to 08 (the biggest).
What tool is often used in inking?
For most inking work, a pointed round brush is the artist’s standby brush. It allows an inker to vary line width from tiny to thick with a single stroke and unlike wide flat brushes, it will produce a consistent thickness as you twirl the brush for curved lines.
What are the best markers to draw with?
Best Markers for Drawing, Doodling and Coloring
- Stabilo Markers (68 Point and 88 Point)
- Tombow Dual Brush Markers.
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliners.
- Sharpie Permanent Markers.
- Posca Paint Markers (Extra Fine Tip)
- Moonlight Gelly Roll Pens (Bold Point)
- White Uni-Signo Gel Impact Pen.
- Faber-Castell Black Artist Pitt Pens.