How much do comics sell for?
What are the most valuable comic books?
|COMIC BOOK||CONDITION (CGC)||SOLD FOR|
|Action Comics #1 (Superman)||9.0||$3.2 million|
|Amazing Fantasy #15 (Spider-Man)||9.6||$1.1 million|
|Detective Comics #27 (Batman)||8.0||$1.07 million|
6 more rows
How can I sell my comic books fast?
Here are just a few tips for successfully selling your beloved comic collection.
- Know Where to Go. You have quite a few options, both online and in the real world.
- Face Facts: Price Decreases.
- Know Your Conditions.
- Bag and Board.
- Take Your Own Photos.
- Give Proper Descriptions.
- Separate the Valuable Ones.
- Consider Grab Bags.
Where can I get comic books appraised?
Where To Get Your Comic Books Appraised
- eBay search history. No appraisal will be 100% accurate– even experts can provide nothing more than an educated guess.
- Auction House. Large auction houses are experts in pricing items and selling them.
- Decide Which Marketplace Is Best.
- Sparkle City Comics.
How can you tell if a comic book is valuable?
The easiest way to determine if your comics fall into the “good” category is by looking at the cover price. Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publication on the cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the cover.