What order do you read Civil War comics?
The Act Passes / Sides Are Chosen
- Civil War #2.
- Amazing Spider-Man #533.
- Civil War: Front Line #2.
- She-Hulk #9.
- Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts #103.
- New Avengers #22.
- Blade #4.
- Sensational Spider-Man #28.
In what order should I read the Civil War 2?
- Civil War II #2.
- Scarlet Witch #9.
- Guardians of the Galaxy #6-10.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. #7.
- Mosaic #1-6.
- Uncanny Inhumans #11.
- Invincible Iron Man #12-13.
- Uncanny Inhumans #12-14.
What comes after Marvel Civil War comic?
The next great series coming after Civil war would be World War Hulk! which is basically about Hulk coming back to earth to take vengeance on the people that Exiled him out of earth and into space which in this case was the Illuminati formed by Iron man, Professor X, Black Bolt, Mr.
How many Civil War Marvel Comics are there?
“Civil War” is a 2006–2007 Marvel Comics crossover storyline consisting of a seven-issue limited series of the same name written by Mark Millar and penciled by Steve McNiven, and various other tie-in books published by Marvel at the time.
Civil War (comics)
|Civil War||ISBN 0-7851-2179-X|
14 more rows
How did civil war start marvel?
The Road to Civil War
In some ways, Civil War started in 1981 with the X-Men story Days of Future Past, by Chris Claremont and John Byrne, which introduced the idea of mutants and superhumans being monitored and controlled by the government to the Marvel Universe.
What should I read after House of M?
Decimation (comics) “Decimation” is a storyline event published by Marvel Comics in 2005, spinning out of the events of the House of M limited series.
How do I read Civil War 2?
- Invincible Iron Man #14.
- Captain Marvel #9-10.
- Ultimates #10-11.
- Civil War II #4-5.
- Captain America: Steve Rogers #5.
- Civil War II #6.
- Guardians of the Galaxy #12-13.
- Captain America: Steve Rogers #6.
What should I read after civil war 2?
5 Marvel Series to Read After Civil War 2
- Slide 1/5. Mighty Captain Marvel. If there was a main character in Civil War II it was Captain Marvel.
- Slide 2/5. Invincible Iron Man.
- Slide 3/5. Occupy Avengers.
- Slide 4/5. Hulk.
- Slide 5/5. Captain America: Steve Rogers.
How do you read the Civil War?
The post Civil War Marvel Universe
- Amazing Spider-Man #539.
- Civil War: The Initiative #1.
- Iron Man: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. #15.
- Mighty Avengers #1.
- Captain America #25.
- Civil War: The Confession #1.
- Civil War: Fallen Son – The Death of Captain America #1-5.
- Fantastic Four #543-544.