How do I put comics on my iPhone?
Open up an Explorer window and navigate to the folder containing your CBR files. Click and drag the file you want into iTunes, and release it on the GrassGames’ Comic Reader app icon. Click the “Sync” button in iTunes to transfer the CBR file to your iPhone.
How do I read comics on iOS?
The Best CBR and CBZ Readers for iPad
- Chunky: The Best Free iPad Comic Reader.
- Panels: A Sleek-Looking App With iCloud Drive Sync.
- ComicFlow: The Best Option for Larger Collections.
- iComix: A CBR and CBZ Reader to Sync With the Cloud.
- YACReader: Get More Features and PC Support.
- iComics: The Most Compatible iPad Comic Reader.
How can I read comics for free on my iPhone?
How to get Free Comics on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch –
What is the best way to read comics?
15 best comic book readers for mobile devices
- Download ComiXology: Android, iOS.
- Download Madefire: Android, iOS.
- Download Marvel Unlimited: Android, iOS.
- Download DC Universe: Android, iOS.
- Download Shonen Jump: Android, iOS.
- Download Crunchyroll Manga: Android, iOS.
- Download Libby: Android, iOS.
- Download Chunky: iOS.