How much is DC company worth?
DC Comics net worth
Like Marvel, DC makes a hefty sum from retail sales.
Batman is the most licensed of DC characters and made the company $494 million in retail sales in 2013.
Second, movie sales.
DC Comics makes an average of $224 million per film release, according to Indie Wire.
What DC Comics are worth money?
Marvel and DC Comic Books Worth Big Money
- Tales of Suspense #39 (First appearance of Iron Man)
- Amazing Fantasy #15 (First appearance of Spider Man)
- Action Comics #1 (First appearance of Superman)
- Flash Comics #1 (First Appearance of The Flash)
- Captain America Comic #1 (First appearance of Captain America)
- X-Men #1 (First appearance of the X-Men)
Is Marvel worth more than DC?
Spoiler alert: There’s a lot more Marvel movies than DC movies, and they made a lot more money. Marvel has produced 48 movies, which grossed $11.8 billion in North America. DC has 29 movies, totaling just under $6.7 billion.
How much is marvel worth?
As of April 2020, Marvel net worth is around $5 billion through the figures might be higher. Marvel Entertainment, LLC net worth at some point, was almost zero, and they nearly went bankrupt, but things have changed today. The Walt Disney Company bought the company at a whopping $4 billion.