How do I find the value of my comic books?
How To Value Your Comic Books
- Determine what comparable comic book collections sold for. One of the best gauges of value for any comic book collection is the price similar collections sold for.
- Determine your comics’ condition.
- When in doubt, get a professional appraisal.
- Sell Your Comics To Sparkle City.
Which comic books are worth money?
10 Rare Comic Books That Are Worth a Fortune
- Action Comics No. The inaugural issue of Action Comics marked the first appearance of Superman and helped kick off the superhero genre.
- Amazing Fantasy No.
- Detective Comics No.
- All Star Comics No.
- X-Men No.
- Tales of Suspense No.
- Marvel Comics No.
- The Incredible Hulk No.
How much do comics sell for?
What are the most valuable comic books?
|COMIC BOOK||CONDITION (CGC)||SOLD FOR|
|Action Comics #1 (Superman)||9.0||$3.2 million|
|Amazing Fantasy #15 (Spider-Man)||9.6||$1.1 million|
|Detective Comics #27 (Batman)||8.0||$1.07 million|
6 more rows
How much do comic books cost 2019?
In 2019, a new comic will most likely be $3.99 or $4.99.
What 90s comics are worth money?
A List Of Important Comics From The 1990s:
|1.||11,846||New Mutants #98 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
|2.||8,475||Uncanny X-Men #266|
|3.||5,855||Amazing Spider-Man #361 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
48 more rows
Are old comics worth anything?
Just because your comic book is old doesn’t mean it is worth anything. What truly makes a comic book worth something is its rarity, popularity, and condition. A comic book store will not pay you top value for a comic book. They need to make a profit.
How can I sell my old comic books?
How to Sell Your Comic Book Collection –
Who is the poorest superhero?
These are the 12 poorest superheroes struggling to get by in the Marvel Universe.
- Jessica Jones.
- Big Bertha.
- Power Man. When Luke Cage, a.k.a. Power Man partnered up with Danny Rand, a.k.a.
- The Hulk. For a long time, the Hulk remained one of the poorest Superheroes.
What are the most wanted comic books?
The 20 Most Expensive Comic Books in the World
- Flash Comics #1 – $450,000.
- X-Men #1 – $492,937.50.
- Batman #1 – $567,625.00.
- All-Star Comics #8 – $936,223.
- Detective Comics #27 – $1,075 Million.
- Amazing Fantasy #15 – $1.1 Million.
- Action Comics #1 – CGC 8.5 – $1.5 Million.
- Action Comics #1 – CGC 9.0 – $3.2 Million.
Are 1980s comics worth anything?
Definitely one of the most investment-grade comics to ever come out of the 1980s, if you can find one, it is well worth the money, but forgeries do exist. Forgeries are quite common, so buy only a CGC-graded copy, and expect to pay close to $10,000 for one in very fine to near-mint condition.
How can I sell my comic books fast?
Here are just a few tips for successfully selling your beloved comic collection.
- Know Where to Go. You have quite a few options, both online and in the real world.
- Face Facts: Price Decreases.
- Know Your Conditions.
- Bag and Board.
- Take Your Own Photos.
- Give Proper Descriptions.
- Separate the Valuable Ones.
- Consider Grab Bags.
What is the most expensive comic book?
Most Popular Today
An original copy of the Action Comics #1 that initially cost 10 cents and introduced Earth to Superman became the world’s most expensive comic book Sunday when it raked in $3.2 million on eBay.