How do I get started with Marvel Comics?
How to Start Reading Marvel/DC Comics!
What order should I read Marvel comics?
Marvel Earth-616 (Main Universe Continuity)
- * Early 2000s Until Avengers Disassembled *
- * Avengers Disassembled and Tie-Ins (July 2004 – Jan 2005) *
- * House of M and Tie-Ins (2005) *
- * Decimation and Tie-Ins (2006) *
- * Civil War and Tie-Ins (July 2006 – Jan 2007) *
- * World War Hulk and Tie-Ins (July 2007 – Jan 2008) *
Where do I start with comics?
Now that we have that covered, let’s start with what comics you should start with if you want to start reading.
- Marvel / ‘Ultimate’ Marvel Good ol’ Marvel Comics or Marvel Publishing, if you will.
- DC Comics
- Green Lantern
How long would it take to read all Marvel Comics?
The first issue of The Official Index To The Marvel Universe suggests that there are 32,000 comics in the last 70 years. Let say you spend 15 minutes reading one comic book; it would take you 480,000 minutes or 8000 hours or 333 days reading non-stop to finish all of them, theoretically speaking.