Are comic books from the 70’s worth anything?
So, unlike the 60s (or earlier), comics from the 70s and 80s are generally available and relatively plentiful.
Unless (as I’ve said before) there’s a popular character being introduced (e.g.
Wolverine, Punisher, Elektra), these comics are unlikely to have a “book value” of more than a buck or two.
What old comic books are worth money?
Marvel and DC Comic Books Worth Big Money
- Tales of Suspense #39 (First appearance of Iron Man)
- Amazing Fantasy #15 (First appearance of Spider Man)
- Action Comics #1 (First appearance of Superman)
- Flash Comics #1 (First Appearance of The Flash)
- Captain America Comic #1 (First appearance of Captain America)
- X-Men #1 (First appearance of the X-Men)
How can you tell if a comic book is valuable?
The easiest way to determine if your comics fall into the “good” category is by looking at the cover price. Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publication on the cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the cover.
What 90s comics are worth money?
A List Of Important Comics From The 1990s:
|1.||11,846||New Mutants #98 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
|2.||8,475||Uncanny X-Men #266|
|3.||5,855||Amazing Spider-Man #361 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
48 more rows