What Spider Man comics are worth the most?
Most Valuable Spider-Man Comic Books [Photos]
- 1) Amazing Fantasy #15 — 1st Appearance of Spider-Man – $299,999.99.
- 2) Amazing Spider-Man Issue #1 – $199,000.
- 3) Amazing Spider-Man Issue #2 – $45,000.
- 4) Amazing Spider-Man Issue #4 – $9,975.
- 5) Amazing Spider-Man #4 – $4,900.
What is the rarest Spider Man comic book?
Marvel: The 10 Rarest Spider-Man Comics (& What They’re Worth)
- 1 Amazing Spider-Man #1 – $1,450,000.
- 2 Amazing Spider-Man #4 – $1,350,000.
- 3 Amazing Fantasy #15 – $1,100,000.
- 4 Amazing Spider-Man #2 – $750,000.
- 5 Amazing Spider-Man #3 – $270,000.
- 6 Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 – $165,000.
- 7 Amazing Spider-Man #14 – $130,000.
- 8 Amazing Spider-Man #13 – $94,000.
What order should I read the Spiderman comics?
Bonus Update – The 10 Best Spider-Man Stories Before 1998
- 4 — Spider-Man: The Original Clone Saga.
- 5 — Spider-Man: Origin of the Hobgoblin.
- 6 — Death of Jean Dewolff.
- 7 — Kraven’s Last Hunt.
- 8 — Spider-Man: Birth of Venom.
- 9 — Maximum Carnage.
- 10 — The Amazing Spider-Man: The Complete Clone Saga.
How many Spider Man comics are there?
There have been over 50 years of Spider-Man comics mostly across two universes, Ultimate and 616.
What is Spiderman #1 worth?
Spider-Man’s First Appearance Sells for $1.1 Million.
What is the rarest comic book in the world?
An original copy of the Action Comics #1 that initially cost 10 cents and introduced Earth to Superman became the world’s most expensive comic book Sunday when it raked in $3.2 million on eBay.
How can you tell if a comic book is valuable?
The easiest way to determine if your comics fall into the “good” category is by looking at the cover price. Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publication on the cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the cover.
What 90s comics are worth money?
A List Of Important Comics From The 1990s:
|1.||11,846||New Mutants #98 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
|2.||8,475||Uncanny X-Men #266|
|3.||5,855||Amazing Spider-Man #361 Rare CGC-recognized newsstand cover price variant is confirmed to exist|
48 more rows
Are comics still worth collecting?
Over time, some of those comic books, especially origin issues, can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, such as Action Comics #1 worth about half a million dollars. Today, with companies like the Comics Guaranty Company and eBay, even current comics are worth a considerable amount of money.
Which Iron Man comic should I start with?
If you really want to start core Iron Man, quick n’ dirty, watch the movie–first only, as 2 and 3 and the rest aren’t too similar to the comics. Keep that origin in mind. Then read Armor Wars and Demon in a Bottle, as these are considered core classic Iron Man tales. Then read Extremis, by Warren Ellis.
How many comics do you read a day?
Depending on how much homework I have(and feel like doing), I’ll re-read about 5-6 single issues a day and maybe a trade in between classes. Depends. depends if I’m working like 2 a day but if I’m off maybe like 5 mostly read DC comics like the new 52. I read at least two comic books a day.
What is the best Spiderman graphic novel?
Top 10 Spider-man Graphic Novels
- Ultimate Spider-Man: Power and Responsibility.
- Ultimate Comics Spider-Man: The New World According to Peter Parker.
- The Amazing Spider-Man: Dying Wish.
- Ultimate Comics Spider-Man: Death of Spider-Man.
- Ultimate Spider-Man: Ultimate Six.
- Superior Spider-Man: My Own Worst Enemy.
- Ultimate Spider-Man: Ultimate Knights.