How much does it cost to publish a comic book?
If you’re putting out a print comic on your own, without bulk printing prices, it porbably costs around $0.74 per copy to print with a 5000 print run.
Not quite twice the cost as a bundled printing price, but close.
If you sold out, you’d make around $4,000.
How do I self publish a comic book?
your way through the process of self-publishing your comic book.
- Determine how you plan to tell your story.
- Sweat the small stuff.
- Decide on format.
- The Best Ways to Self-Publish And Sell Your Comic Book.
- Raising The Money To Self-Publish Your Comic Book.
- Gather Patrons.
Where should I publish my comic?
- Imgur. Imgur is the image platform for Reddit.
- Tapas, formerly Tapastic. Unlike the sharing platforms mentioned above, Tapas is a webcomic publishing platform.
- Webtoons. Line Webtoons (webtoons.com) seems to be an alright place to share your comics.
How much do comic book writers make?
According to recent reports, the average annual salary of comic book writers in the United States is $48,000. Entry level salaries are usually around $20,000 per year. However, extremely popular writers have been known to earn as much as $20 million in a year.