|Publication date||May 25, 2016 – November 29, 2017|
|Main character(s)||DC Universe|
5 more rows
In what order should I read DC rebirth?
DC Rebirth Reading Order
- DC Rebirth Omnibus.
- Titans, Volume 1: The Return of Wally West.
- The Flash, Volume 1: Lightning Strikes Twice.
- Superman Action Comics, Volume 1: Path of Doom.
- Superman, Volume 1: Son of Superman.
- Green Arrow, Volume 1: The Life and Death of Oliver Queen.
- Green Lantern, Volume 1: Rage Planet.
How many DC rebirth comics are there?
REBIRTH Continues Here! ( 20 Items)
- DC Universe: Rebirth (2016) Issue #1. $2.99.
- The Flash: Rebirth (2016) Issue #1. $2.99.
- Titans: Rebirth (2016) Issue #1. $2.99.
- Batman: Rebirth (2016) Issue #1.
- Batman (2016-) Issue #1.
- Detective Comics (2016-) Issue #934.
- Wonder Woman: Rebirth (2016) Issue #1.
- Superman: Rebirth (2016) Issue #1.
What happened DC rebirth?
The Flashpoint created By The Flash Barry Allen changed the universe but more than that, 10 years was somehow stolen by someone: which changed things even more. This created the New 52. DC Rebirth is DC Comics attempting to refresh their characters while keeping the major histories of the characters stable and simple.
How did DC rebirth start?
When DC first began teasing Rebirth months ago, everyone assumed—including us! —that the initial scuttlebutt of the branding meant that the controversial “New 52″ reboot that had began in 2011 and wiped out the continuity of almost three decades of comics, was coming to an end.