What Marvel comics are worth reading?
Below are 12 essential Marvel comic books any fan of the MCU who is new to comics should read:
- “Iron Man: Demon in a Bottle” (1979)
- “The Infinity Gauntlet” (1991)
- “Ultimate Spider-Man” (2000)
- “The Ultimates” (2002)
- “Iron Man: Extremis” (2005)
- “Captain America: Winter Soldier” (2005)
- “The New Avengers” (2006)
What are the best Marvel comics?
10 Best MARVEL COMICS Stories of All Time According to You, the Readers
- The House of Very Good Ideas. 1 of 12.
- Days of Future Past. 2 of 12.
- Annihilation. 3 of 12.
- The Coming of Galactus. 4 of 12.
- Daredevil: Born Again. 5 of 12.
- Secret Wars. 6 of 12.
- Age of Apocalypse. 7 of 12.
- Civil War. 8 of 12.
What Marvel comic should I read first?
The first step is to figure out what kind of comics you like to read. Marvel has everything from teen dramas (Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel) to dark westerns (Old Man Hawkeye) to space operas (Guardians of the Galaxy).
What comics should I read?
With that in mind, here’s 10 comics everybody should absolutely read.
- Sandman. Image: Vertigo Comics.
- Chew. Image: Image Comics.
- Transmetropolitan. Image: Vertigo Comics.
- Ms Marvel. Image: Marvel Comics.
- The Wicked And The Divine. Image: Image Comics.
- Kingdom Come. Image: DC Comics.
- The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl.
Who is the fastest avenger?
Flash is the super fast superhero from DC Comics and part of the Justice League. Quicksilver is the super fast superhero from Marvel Comics and sometimes an Avenger. Comparing these two isn’t something new.
How do you start reading comics?
Steps To Collecting Ongoing Print Comics
- Identify a local comic book shop.
- Pick out the comics you want to start with (more on this in a bit)
- Tell your comic book shop employee your name and the books on your list.
Where can I read comics?
12 Sites to Read Comics Online for Free
- ComiXology. ComiXology is a very popular digital comics portal.
- Amazon Kindle Store. Amazon Kindle Store is now the largest digital reading gallery on the web.
- Marvel’s Official Site.
- Read DC.
- Digital Comic Museum.
- Comic Book Plus.
Who is the most popular character in Marvel?
For decades Spider-Man has been the most popular character of Marvel in terms of comics, movies and licensed merchandise. According to Whatculture’s website, Spider-Man is Marvel’s Best Selling Comic Series of all time (behind only DC’s Superman and Batman.
What is the best selling Marvel comic?
Copies sold: 559,200
But with Amazing Spider-Man #1 (actually the third Amazing Spider-Man #1 Marvel has ever published), Peter Parker was back in control of his own body — and Spider-Man — for the first time in two years.