How much is the Amazing Spider Man comic book worth?
1 Amazing Spider-Man #1 – $1,450,000
In 2016, a 9.6 CGC-rated book sold for $450,000.
A 9.8 will go for $1.45 million.
What Spider Man comics are worth the most?
Most Valuable Spider-Man Comic Books [Photos]
- 1) Amazing Fantasy #15 — 1st Appearance of Spider-Man – $299,999.99.
- 2) Amazing Spider-Man Issue #1 – $199,000.
- 3) Amazing Spider-Man Issue #2 – $45,000.
- 4) Amazing Spider-Man Issue #4 – $9,975.
- 5) Amazing Spider-Man #4 – $4,900.
How many Amazing Spider Man comics are there?
The title ended its 50-year run as a continuously published comic with issue#700 in December 2012. It was replaced by The Superior Spider-Man as part of the Marvel NOW!
|The Amazing Spider-Man|
|No. of issues||List[show]|
|Created by||Stan Lee Steve Ditko|
10 more rows
What is the most expensive comic book in the world?
Most Popular Today
An original copy of the Action Comics #1 that initially cost 10 cents and introduced Earth to Superman became the world’s most expensive comic book Sunday when it raked in $3.2 million on eBay.
What is the rarest Spider Man comic book?
Marvel: The 10 Rarest Spider-Man Comics (& What They’re Worth)
- 1 Amazing Spider-Man #1 – $1,450,000.
- 2 Amazing Spider-Man #4 – $1,350,000.
- 3 Amazing Fantasy #15 – $1,100,000.
- 4 Amazing Spider-Man #2 – $750,000.
- 5 Amazing Spider-Man #3 – $270,000.
- 6 Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 – $165,000.
- 7 Amazing Spider-Man #14 – $130,000.
- 8 Amazing Spider-Man #13 – $94,000.
What are the best comics to collect?
The best-selling comic books of all time
- Action Comics #1000 (2018) Jim Lee/DC Comics.
- Detective Comics #1000 (2019) Image:Jim Lee/DC Comics.
- Amazing Spider-Man #583 (2009) Todd Nauck/Marvel Comics.
- Secret Wars #1 (2015)
- Amazing Spider-Man #1 (2014)
- FCBD Edition Ultimate Spider-Man #1 (2002)
- Batman: The 10-cent Adventure (2002) #1.
- Fantastic Four #60 (2002)
Are comics from the 80s worth anything?
That being said, it is worth mentioning that since most comic books from the ’80s and ’90s were bought and hoarded by speculators en masse, for these books to be worth anything substantial, they must be maintained in extremely high grade.
How do I sell comic books?
So here are a few tips for how to jump-start the process and where to sell comic books.
- If possible, sell in person.
- Consult your local comic book store and Half Price Books but don’t commit immediately.
- Sell somewhere legit.
Who came first Batman or Spiderman?
First appearances of popular heroes, villains and teams
|Character(s)||First Appearance||Cover Date|
|Superman||Action Comics #1||June 1938|
|Batman||Detective Comics #27||May 1939|
|Sandman (Wesley Dodds)||Adventure Comics #40||July 1939|
|Namor the Sub-Mariner||Marvel Comics #1||October 1939|
25 more rows
How old is Peter Parker?
28 years old
What is the longest running Marvel comic?
For Marvel the longest running are/were Thor (up until they killed him), Fantastic Four and Amazing Spider-Man.
Who was the first superhero?
The earliest superhero I could find reference to was Mandrake the Magician, who debuted in 1934, four years before Superman, who was probably the first popular superhero. Mandrake’s super power was his ability to “make people believe anything, simply by gesturing hypnotically”.