Is it bad to change your YouTube channel name?
You can change your YouTube name and your name is the only thing that will change. You will maintain your videos and subscribers. However once you set your YouTube URL you can’t get a new one without creating a new channel. Nothing will change apart from the name of your channel.
How do I change my YouTube channel name 2020?
Change your channel name and description
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left-hand menu, select Customisation. Basic info.
- Click Edit to update your channel name.
- Enter your new channel description.
- Click Publish.
Can I change my YouTube name without changing my Google name?
YouTube name is linked to your Google+ name, so the only way to change your YouTube name is to change over there. You can follow the below article to move it to a Brand account, on this Brand account you can have your Ladiesman217 name.
Can I rename my YouTube account?
Sign in to your channel on YouTube. Go to ‘Settings’ by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner then clicking on the button next to the Creator Studio button. In the ‘Overview’ section (direct link), click ‘Edit on Google’ next to your channel name. Update the channel name and click OK.
What is the best YouTube channel name?
Top Educational YouTube Channels
- Ted-Ed (7.8 Million Subscribers)
- Matthew Santoro (6.2 Million Subscribers)
- Alltime10s (5.5 Million Subscribers)
- SciShow (5.3 Million Subscribers)
- Veritasium (5.0 Million Subscribers)
- #Mind Warehouse (4.9 Million Subscribers)
- Khan Academy (4.4 Million Subscribers)
How do I change my brand name?
Make changes to your accounts
- On your computer, open a web browser, like Chrome or Safari.
- Go to Brand Accounts section of your Google Account.
- Choose the account you want to edit.
- Tap Edit account info.
- In the section you want to change, tap Edit.
- Add, change, or remove the info you want.
Do Youtubers use their real names?
YouTube does not verify the name you give on registration and you can give practically any name you want. Still, when you offer a name to hold onto people will know who they’re dealing with, and you tend to come across as more trustworthy. People will trust you more because you aren’t hiding your identity.
How do I give my YouTube channel a name?
To change your channel name, you’ll need to change the name on your Google Account:
- In the mobile app, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Your Channel.
- In the right-hand corner of your channel page, tap Settings.
- On the right, tap Edit.
- Enter your updated name and tap OK.
How do I hide my real name on YouTube?
Click your profile picture, select “YouTube Settings,” and then click “Create a New Channel.” On the setup screen, you can name the new channel anything you want; your personal name won’t appear anywhere on the channel.
Can there be two YouTube channels with same name?
Yes, there can be multiple channels with the same name; if the channel name is the name of a person or something popular or a Proper Noun, then it is highly likely that there can be more than one.
Should I make a new email for YouTube?
I’d keep them separate for security reasons. If your youtube account was compromised the gmail account associated with it would be as well and if you used a personal email all your accounts could be compromised. I’d also suggest you use your personal email account as the account recovery option in case that happens.
How can I be anonymous on YouTube?
The following is a list of things to consider when using YouTube anonymously:
- Don’t use your full name as your username.
- Don’t reveal too much in your videos.
- Be careful with kids and the family videos.
- Don’t reveal too much on your channel.
- Think twice before giving out your personal e-mail address.
What happens when you move your YouTube channel to a brand account?
By moving your YouTube channel to a YouTube Brand Account your existing videos, subscribers, views, and interactions, as well as your channel-layout, will be transferred automatically.
What should I name my Vlog?
How to name your Vlog
- Mic Drop.
- Travel Sphere.
- Stylin’ Net.
- Watch Official.
- Life Uncut.
- Game On.
- Famous Gamer.
- Sing Unlimited.