Can you pin multiple tweets?
Moments, combined with the pinned tweet feature, allow you pin a series of tweets as your pinned tweet. This way, you can add stuff from your own account as well as whatever you want from other accounts.
How many tweets can you pin to your profile?
As the subheadline states, only one pin is allowed per profile at the same time. If you have a pinned tweet already on your profile, the next time you pin one, it will replace the previous one.
How do I pin another tweet in 2020?
Here’s how to pin someone else’s tweet on your profile:
- to pin someone’s tweet, go to their profile.
- Scroll down to the tweet you want to pin.
- Click on the inverted triangle on the upper-hand corner to the right side of the tweet.
- Click on embed tweet.
- On the next popup, uncheck the “include media” option.
Does pinning a tweet delete it?
The pinned tweet stays exactly where it is, at the top of your profile feed, unless you change it or remove it.
What happens if you pin a tweet?
Twitter makes it possible to pin a tweet so that it stays at the top of your page until you remove it. For those who don’t know, a pin tweet is a tweet which users attach to the top of the tweet stream. It’s the first tweet people see when they visit your profile and it’s also the tweet that gets the most attention.
Why did my pinned tweet disappeared?
Pinned tweets are not reposted. They are simply bumped up in the queue on your profile, and “stuck” to the top. This means that they will not reappear in anyone’s timeline, as if you just sent them.
How do you pin a celebrity tweet?
You can right click the drop down arrow in the upper right corner of a tweet and in the middle towards the bottom of the list there is an option to pin that tweet to your profile page.
What does embed tweet mean?
How do I pin another tweet to my profile?
Twitter lets you pin any of your tweets to the top of your profile page. Simply, find the tweet you want to pin, click the arrow icon on the top right of that tweet and click on Pin to your profile. And that’s it.
How do you embed a tweet?
How to embed a Tweet on your website or blog
- Click the icon located within the Tweet.
- From the menu, select Embed Tweet.
- This will open publish.twitter.com where you can customize the look of the embedded Tweet by clicking set customization options.
- If the Tweet is a reply to another Tweet, you can check Hide Conversation to hide the original Tweet.
How do you pin a tweet on mobile?
How to pin a tweet on Twitter for Android
- Open the Twitter app.
- Tap your profile icon on the top left.
- Tap Profile.
- Swipe to any of your tweets you want pinned.
- Tap the More symbol on the top right of your tweet.
- Tap Pin to profile, then Pin in the pop-up message.
How do you search for old tweets?
You can use the Twitter Advanced Search option to see all the old tweets of others. To search, you have to enter the username of the account you want to search in the “Accounts” section, then enter the date and hit Search. You will then get a list of all the tweets done by that account.