How can I download YouTube videos directly to my phone?
Simply download an app like YouTube Downloader, search for the video you want to download, select the format you want (mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file), and hit download. Depending on the app you use, the video will be available to watch in the app, in your downloads folder, or on your camera roll.
How do I download YouTube videos to my gallery?
Here are the steps to download youtube videos directly into your gallery.
- Copy the link of youtube video that you want to download.
- Open your browser ( any browser) and paste the copied link.
- Edit the link such that it becomes like (www. ss youtube. com/……)
- Now click on the format in which you want to download it.
How can I download YouTube videos directly to my android?
Install the Youtube video download app on your Android smartphone. Open the Youtube app and choose the video or playlist you want to save, then click to share option. Select the green arrow icon of Savefrom.net and you will see the “download” red button just below the video. Click on it to run the download.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2020?
To save a video from YouTube to iPhone/iPad with the YouTube App:
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
How can I save a YouTube video to my gallery without the app?
Savefrom website is the best site to download a video and save it into the phone gallery. Because it doesn’t need to install into your android. The remaining apps need to install into your android before downloading a video and save it into your phone gallery.
How can I save a YouTube video offline to gallery?
The steps for downloading YouTube videos are pretty simple, and the following guide will help you understand how to transfer offline YouTube videos to the photo gallery.
- Step 1 Launch download function.
- Step 2 Open YouTube and copy the URL.
- Step 3 Paste the URL in the downloader.
- Step 4 Download the video.
How can I save YouTube videos to my iPhone camera roll?
In order to save YouTube videos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch’s Camera Roll for offline viewing, you’ll need to install an app called Documents by Readdle. This app features a built-in web browser capable of saving video files to your device, something regular iOS web browser apps can’t do.
Which is the best YouTube downloader?
Comparison of Top YouTube Video Downloading Platforms
|YouTube Video Downloader||Platform||Ratings *****|
|WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe||Windows, Mac.||5/5|
|VideoProc||Windows & Mac||5/5|
|Y2Mate.com||MacOS, Windows, Linux, Android and iPhone devices.||5/5|
|SaveFrom.net||MacOS, Windows, Linux, Android, and iPhone devices.||4.5/5|
How can I download YouTube videos easily?
- Click the video you want to download. The video will begin playing.
- Copy the video’s URL.
- Paste the copied URL.
- Click Start.
- Click the Download button next to the desired format.
- Save the video or audio to your computer.
How can I download YouTube videos to my Android for free?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone.
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button.
- Choose from the list of quality and format options.
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
How do I download YouTube videos to my iPhone for free?
First of all, find the clip you want to download in the YouTube app for iOS or in Safari. Once you’ve found it, tap the ‘Share’ icon and then ‘Copy Link’. Open Documents and look for its web browser icon, which is the little compass at the bottom right of the display. Tap on that and go to savefrom.net. 4 дня назад
Which app is best for downloading YouTube videos iPhone?
11 Best Apps to Download Youtube Videos to Android or iOS
- VidMate – HD video downloader.
- Video Downloader & Private Browser.
- Video Tube – Play Tube – HD Video player.
- Top video downloader.
- Video downloader master.
- All Social Video Downloader.
How do I convert YouTube videos to my iPhone?
Get ANY YouTube video or MP3 to iPhone in 3 steps as described below:
- Download free YouTube converter for iPhone. Click on the link to get the exe file on your computer.
- Copy YouTube links for MP3 conversion to iPhone.
- Paste links into Freemake YouTube app.
- Choose a format for your iPhone.
- Convert YouTube to iPhone.