How do I factory reset my iPhone 5 with buttons?
- Just press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. You can let go of both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
- Your phone will go through the usual process of starting up.
- You’ll be back in your home screen.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 5 without iTunes?
Part 4: How to factory reset iPhone without iTunes
- Directly go to “Settings” > General > Reset.
- Select the “Erase All Content and Settings” option.
- Enter your password and tap on “Erase iPhone“.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
Method 1: Hard reset directly from the iPhone
- Tap the Settings icon on your Home screen.
- Go to General and then scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Reset -> Reset All Content and Settings.
- You’ll get a warning box appear, with the option to Erase iPhone in red.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or Itunes?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do you reset an iPhone 5 for a new user?
Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If you’ve turned on Find My [device], you might need to enter your Apple ID and password. Forgot your Apple ID or your Apple ID password? If asked for your device passcode or Restrictions passcode, enter it.
How do you reset a locked iPhone?
Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.
Can you factory reset iPhone without iCloud password?
To reset or erase iPhone without iCloud password, you can try to finish the task from Settings. Go to “Settings” on your iPhone > “General” > Scroll down and choose “Reset”. Step 2. Choose “Erase All Content and Settings” > Enter your passcode if it is prompted, tap on “Erase iPhone” to confirm.
How do you unlock an iPhone 5 Without the passcode?
Part 2: Unlock iPhone without passcode with iTunes
- Launch iTunes and Connect iPhone to the Computer.
- Put iPhone into Recovery Mode for iTunes Detects it.
- Restore or Update the iPhone Device.
- iPhone Screen Passcode be Erased after Restoring Complete.