How can I send message to Facebook?
This is about using messages on Facebook.
How do I send a message on Facebook?
- From, click Messenger in the left menu.
- Click to start a new message.
- Start typing a name into the To field. Names of friends will appear.
- Select the person or people you want to message.
- Type your message, then press enter or to send.
How do you contact Facebook if you have a problem?
To report that something that isn’t working:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I message a Facebook admin?
Facebook Help Team
- Select the “Members” tab on the left side of the group.
- Select the “Admins” tab.
- From here, members can view and directly message the admins listed by hovering over their names and clicking “Message.”
How do you message Facebook about a problem?
Click in the top left. Click Report a Problem. Describe the problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue. Click Send.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How can I get my facebook account back?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
What do you do if you can’t log into Facebook?
I can’t log in to Facebook.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover.
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
How do I email Facebook with a problem?
How to Email Facebook About a Problem
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click “Help Center.” Type a question pertaining to your problem in the “Enter a Keyword or Question” field.
- Browse the results to find an answer to your problem.
- Click the question that best suits your problem.
How long does it take for Facebook to review your ID?
After you’ve submitted a request for verification on Facebook, they don’t have a typical timeframe in which you can expect to hear back. You could get a response in as little as 48 hours, or it could take 45 days or longer.
How do I send a private message to a Non friend on Facebook?
Click either the “Send [Name] a Message” link (which you find on a person’s profile below their picture) or the “Send a Message” link (which you find in search results). Whichever link you click, up pops the Compose Message box shown on Sending Messages to People You’re Not (Yet) Friends With.
How do I reach someone at Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Review the options toolbar.
Can I call Facebook about my account?
Figuring out how to contact Facebook for problems with your account or other issues can be difficult, as the company does not accept phone calls for customer support.
Do you need phone number for Facebook?
To sign up for a Facebook account, you need a name and a working email address or mobile phone number. You can use any name you are known by. However, if you run into a problem, you may have to provide an acceptable form of ID to verify it later.