How do I get in touch with Google Maps?
Your experience using Maps: Learn how to send feedback below.
- Open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in.
- In the top left, click the Menu.
- Click Edit the map.
- Choose Your opinions about Maps.
- To add a screenshot with your feedback, follow the instructions.
- Click Send.
How do I report a problem with Google Maps?
Other things you can report
- Open the Google Maps app.
- Search for a place or tap a point on the map.
- Expand the address box.
- Tap Suggest an edit or Report a problem.
How do I talk to someone on Google Maps?
How to get Google Maps to talk by enabling talk navigation
- Open the Google Maps app on your iPhone, Android, or iPad and search for the location that you want to go to by typing it in the top search bar. Enter in your location.
- Tap the blue “DIRECTIONS” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the blue “Start” button in the lower-right of the screen to turn on navigation.
How do I email a Google Map?
Share a map or location
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- Go to the directions, map, or Street View image you want to share.
- On the top left, click Menu.
- Select Share or embed map. If you don’t see this option, click Link to this map.
- Copy and paste the link wherever you want to share the map.
How do I track someone on Google Maps without them knowing?
To do this in a web browser on your computer, open the Location sharing menu and click the contact you want to stop tracking. Then click “Hide on map.”
What is wrong with Google Maps?
You may need to update your Google Maps app, connect to a stronger Wi-Fi signal, recalibrate the app, or check your location services. You can also reinstall the Google Maps app if it isn’t working, or simply restart your iPhone or Android phone.
Does Google Maps have a phone number?
Before you call, make sure you have your support PIN, which is available on the Google Maps Platform Support page. Then call us at: US customers: 1-877-355-5787. EMEA and JAPAC customers: +1-646-257-4500, or check the Contact Us page in the Support Portal for local toll-free numbers.
What is the toll free number of Google?
Call a Google Ads specialist for:
Valuable tips and insights. For Google Pay specialist, please call 1800-419-0157.
How do I fix my GPS location?
Go to Settings and look for the option named Location and ensure that your location services are ON. Now the first option under Location should be Mode, tap on it and set it to High accuracy. This uses your GPS as well as your Wi-Fi and mobile networks to estimate your location.
Why doesn’t my Google maps speak to me?
Open Google Maps. Go to Settings > Navigation settings > Voice level. Choose Guidance volume (Softer, Normal, or Louder). If you’re using Bluetooth earbuds, make sure to enable Play voice over Bluetooth.
How do I get Google Maps to talk through Bluetooth?
- On your iPhone or iPad, turn on Bluetooth.
- Pair your iPhone or iPad to your car.
- Set the source for your car’s audio system to Bluetooth.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Maps app.
- Tap your profile picture or initial Settings. Navigation settings.
- Turn on Play voice over Bluetooth.
- Start navigation.
Why does Google Maps have no sound?
Tap the volume up button at the side of your device to increase the volume (preferably to the highest level) and check if the Google Maps voice navigation now works. Alternatively, you can navigate to Settings > Sound. If your phone is on Silent mode, try disabling it or switch to another sound profile.
How do I send my current location?
Share a map or location
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app.
- Search for a place. Or, find a place on the map, then touch and hold to drop a pin.
- At the bottom, tap the place’s name or address.
- Tap Share.
- Choose the app where you want to share the link to the map.
Can I chat with Google?
Google Chat is a powerful way to communicate. Chat works in your computer browser and on mobile apps for Android and iOS. Chat keeps all your messages in sync no matter which devices you use, even if you switch between them.
How do I ask Google a question?
In Google Search
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google.
- Search for a place or city.
- Scroll down to the “Questions & answers” section.
- To ask a new question, tap Ask the community.