How many shows can you record at once?
Record Up to Six Shows at Once: With DVR service on X1, you can record up to six* shows at once. Set recordings, play back shows, delete and manage recordings from all your X1 devices.
Can you record 2 shows at once on Comcast?
X1 AnyRoom DVR has six tuners, meaning you can record up to six programs simultaneously. If you have multiple X1 DVRs, you can record more programs simultaneously. For example, if you have two X1 DVRs in the home, you will now be able to record 12 programs simultaneously.
How do I record all episodes on Xfinity?
Record a Series on X1
- Press the Guide button on the remote.
- Select a program and press OK on the remote.
- Highlight Record and press OK.
- Highlight All future episodes and press OK.
- You can also choose your recording options by selecting All episodes: Record: Record only new episodes or record new and repeat episodes.
Can I record more than one show at a time on my DVR?
Yes. You can watch one program while recording another, or you can record two programs simultaneously while watching a previously recorded program that is already stored on your DVR playlist.
Will DVR record when TV is off?
Re: Can DVR Record if being turned off? Yes. When you turn the DVR off, all it does is turn off the output connections, the rest of the STB is still alive and running (and drawing just slightly less electricity than when it is turned on so there really isn’t much reason to ever turn the DVR off IMO).
Why did my DVR recordings disappear?
Most likely, you were out of hard drive space and the DVR automatically deleted the oldest recorded shows. Shows are only keep until more room is needed. When you schedule a new show to record, your SECV media player will check to make sure there is enough room on your hard drive.
Does Comcast delete DVR recordings?
Re: DVR recordings disappeared
After 1 year, the old recordings on your DVR will be deleted.
How much does it cost to add a DVR to Xfinity?
Hidden costs of Xfinity TV plans
|DVR service fee||$5.00/mo.|
|HD technology fee||$10.00/mo.|
|Additional TV service per TV||$9.95/mo. ea.|
|HBO Max® subscription||$14.99/mo.|
How do I connect multiple tvs to Comcast?
How to Use One Comcast Cable Box From Two Different Rooms
- Screw one end of a coaxial cable onto the “TV OUT” coaxial output on the back of your Comcast receiver box.
- Screw the other end of the same coaxial cable onto the “IN” input on your coaxial cable splitter.
- Connect one coaxial cable to each of the two “OUT” outputs on your cable splitter.
Does Comcast charge for recording?
Most DVRs can record up to 300 hours of standard-definition programming and up to 60 hours of high-definition programming, though this varies depending on model. DVR service requires an Xfinity TV subscription and DVR TV Box. A monthly charge for DVR Service applies. DVR features not available in all areas.
How can I record TV shows without a DVR?
A guide for how to record TV without DVR, using Media Portal in varied ways:
- Check the remote and press the Record button to start recording.
- You can even record while you are watching TV.
- On the TV home screen, select the record now button.
- In the TV guide, select any of the programs and schedule the same to record.
Where are my Xfinity recordings?
Access and View Recent Recordings
- Press the xfinity button on the remote control.
- Select Saved on the Main Menu.
- Select Recordings to view all programs that have been recorded.
- If more than one program of a series has been recorded select the title of the program and press OK to view all recorded episodes.
How do I set my DVR to record a series?
How to Set a Recording Using the Record Button
- Press the RECORD button on the remote.
- If the program is a movie, live event, or special (not part of a series), recording begins immediately.
- If the program is part of a series, you will have the option to record just the current episode or create a series recording.
Can you record and watch another channel dish?
Record While Watching
It’s no problem with Dish Network DVRs. You can record one show on the one channel while watching the other show on the other channel, simultaneously, regardless of whether the channels are broadcast in high or standard definition. You can even choose to record both programs while watching one.