How do I set up voicemail on this phone?
Android Voicemail Set Up
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
5 дней назад
How do I turn my voicemail on?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone icon > Menu icon. > Settings. If not available, swipe up to display all apps then tap the Phone icon.
- Tap Voicemail. If unavailable, tap Call Settings > Voicemail.
- Tap the Visual Voicemail switch to turn on or off. If unavailable, tap Notifications.
Where are my voicemail settings?
Change your voicemail settings
- Open your device’s Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More.
- Tap Settings. Voicemail.
- You can: Change what handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.
What is my voicemail number?
Set voicemail number
Tap Call settings. Tap Voicemail. Tap Voicemail again. View the voicemail number.
What is my voicemail PIN?
Note: Your voicemail Personal Identification Number (PIN) is similar to a password. Just like a password is required to receive email, your PIN must be entered each time you retrieve voicemail messages. Voicemail comes with a default PIN which is the last 6-digits of your account number.
Why is my voicemail not working?
In many cases, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings can resolve the issue, but don’t forget to call your voicemail number to check if it is set up correctly. Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’re free to switch off when you need to.
How do you setup a voicemail on a Samsung Galaxy?
Set Up Voicemail
- From the home screen, select the. Phone app.
- Select the Keypad tab, then select the Visual Voicemail icon. Note: Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting and holding the 1 key from the Phone app.
- Select Continue.
- Select OK.
How do I check voicemail on Samsung?
The easiest way to check your Android voicemail is to open up your phone’s dial pad — the pad you use to enter phone numbers — and hold down the number “1.” If you look closely, it should even have a little icon that looks like a tape recording below it. You’ll be taken immediately to your voicemail inbox.
How do I set up Google Voicemail?
How to set up voicemail on the Google Voice app on your phone
- Start the Google Voice app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen (sometimes called a hamburger menu), and then tap “Settings.”
- In the Voicemail section, tap “Voicemail greeting.”
- Tap “Record a greeting.”
How do I set my voicemail password?
To set up automatic passcode sign in withing the dialer method:
- From the home screen touch.
- Touch menu.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Voicemail settings.
- Touch *#
- Touch Pause to enter a pause after *86.
- Enter your voicemail passcode and touch OK.
What should you say on your voicemail?
Here’s a sample voicemail greeting script: “Hello, you’ve reached [name] at [company]. I’m unable to come to the phone right now. Leave your name and number, and I’ll return your call as soon as I’m free. Thank you.”
How do you check someones voicemail?
How to Access Someone’s Voicemail
- Dial the 10-digit phone number of the phone’s voicemail you are trying to reach.
- Wait through the rings for the personalized or automated voicemail message to begin.
- Press the * button on your keypad during the voicemail message and enter the four-digit pass code for that person’s voicemail account.
Is voicemail number same as phone number?
Generally, the Voicemail Retrieval number is not the same as your phone number. However, you can access your voicemail using your phone number if you’re calling from a different device.
Does GoMo have voicemail?
Voicemail – Free. Additional Minutes – 30c/Min. SMS – 15c per SMS.