How can I see what is in my iCloud?
See how much iCloud storage you’re using
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
- On your Mac. Go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud.
- On your PC. Open iCloud for Windows.
- On the web. On a supported browser, sign in to iCloud.com, then click Account Settings.
How do I retrieve photos from iCloud to my iPhone?
Get photos from iCloud to be stored on iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to Settings. Tap on your name -> iCloud.
- Select Photos, then toggle off iCloud Photos (or iCloud Photo Library for older iOS versions).
- Now, all you have to do is wait until your iCloud photos are downloaded to the iPhone.
How do I download my photos from iCloud to my iPhone?
How to Get Photos from iCloud to iPhone via Settings
- On your iPhone, go to “Settings” > [your name].
- Tap “iCloud” and choose “Photos“.
- Enable “iCloud Photos” (or “iCloud Photo Library”) and select “Download and Keep Originals”. By doing so, the iCloud photos will be downloaded to your iPhone automatically over Wi-Fi.
Do photos stay on iCloud forever?
The photos and videos that you delete on one device are deleted everywhere that you use iCloud Photos. Photos and videos stay in the Recently Deleted folder for 30 days before they’re deleted permanently. You can make edits on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, and you’ll see them on your Apple TV automatically.
Do photos stay on iPhone if deleted from iCloud?
Your device will immediately remove any photos and videos that you delete and they won’t be available for recovery in your Recently Deleted album. If you’re out of storage, your devices won’t back up to iCloud, and new photos, videos, documents, and your information won’t stay up to date.
How long do photos stay in iCloud?
Question: Q: how long does icloud save your pictures
The backup is saved until overwritten, and photo stream photos remain in iCloud for 30 days. The iCloud backup includes your camera roll pictures, but those are overwritten each time you back up.
How do I download my pictures from iCloud?
How to download photos from iCloud via the Apple Photos app
- Go into your device’s Settings app.
- Tap your name at the top of the Settings menu. Tap your name at the top of the Settings menu on your device.
- Select “iCloud.” Tap “iCloud” on your Apple ID page.
- Tap “Photos.”
- Select “Download and Keep Originals.”
Why are my iCloud photos not showing on my iPhone?
A great first troubleshooting step is to ensure iCloud Photo Library is enabled on your iPhone. You can tap Settings > Photos to ensure you have iCloud Photo Library enabled. After confirming iCloud Photo Library is enabled, let’s have you restart the iPhone if the issue remains.
How do I get all my pictures back on my iPhone?
- Make a backup of your new device to iTunes.
- Reset your device to factory settings and restore the iCloud backup.
- Use Image Capture or iPhoto/Aperture to import the photos.
- Reset your device to factory settings and restore the iTunes backup.
- Copy the photos back to your device.
How do I download files from iCloud to my iPhone?
Download photos and videos from iCloud.com
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to iCloud.com, tap Photos, and tap Select. Then select the photos and videos you want to download, and tap More. Select Download, and your photos and videos will download as a. zip file to iCloud Drive.
How do I download my pictures from my iPhone?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I transfer from iCloud to iPhone?
Transfer data to new iPhone: How to use iCloud backups and restoring
- Open Settings on your old iPhone.
- Tap the Apple ID banner.
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now.
- Turn your old iPhone off once the backup is finished.
- Remove the SIM card from your old iPhone or if you’re going to move it to your new one.