How do I wirelessly connect my iPhone to my TV?
iPhone to Apple TV via AirPlay
- Ensure that both the Apple TV and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- If you have an iPhone X or newer or an iPad running iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the upper-right corner to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap the “Screen Mirroring” button.
- Select your Apple TV from the list.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my TV without Apple TV?
Refer to the steps below to successfully mirror iPhone to smart TV without Apple TV.
- Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and Android TV.
- Next, connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Just input the PIN code displayed on your TV.
- Your iPhone’s screen will be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
How can I show my phone screen on my TV?
The simplest option is an HDMI adapter. If your phone has a USB-C port, you can plug this adapter into your phone, and then plug an HDMI cable into the adapter to connect to the TV. Your phone will need to support HDMI Alt Mode, which allows mobile devices to output video.
How do I connect my iPhone to my TV using USB?
Connect one side of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port as well as the USB side in your TV. Look for ports with the HDMI and USB label on it. Connect the Lighting side into your iPhone. Turn on your TV and look for the HDMI input you chose.
What cord do you need to connect iPhone to TV?
Plug a Lightning Digital AV Adapter or Lightning to VGA Adapter into the charging port on the bottom of iPhone. Connect an HDMI or VGA cable to your adapter. Connect the other end of your HDMI or VGA cable to your secondary display (TV, monitor, or projector).
How can I watch my iPhone on my Samsung TV?
Just make sure your TV and iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network. On your iPhone, open the Photos app. Select the photo or video you want to share, and then tap the Share icon at the bottom left. Tap AirPlay, and then tap the TV you want to stream to.
How do I connect my phone to my TV using USB?
USB to TV: Connecting to View Photos
Simply connect your cable to your phone, then to the TV. With the standard USB end of the cable connected to your display, change the input on your TV to USB. On Android, it’s likely you’ll need to change your USB settings to Transfer files or Transfer photos (PTP).
How do I link my phone to my Smart TV?
- WiFi Network. Make sure that your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- TV Settings. Go to the input menu on your TV and turn on “screen mirroring.”
- Android Settings.
- Select TV.
- Establish Connection.