How many Spider Man comics are there?
There have been over 50 years of Spider-Man comics mostly across two universes, Ultimate and 616.
What is the main Spider Man comic?
Spider-Man is a fictional superhero created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Steve Ditko. He first appeared in the anthology comic book Amazing Fantasy #15 (August 1962) in the Silver Age of Comic Books.
|Alter ego||Peter Benjamin Parker|
|Place of origin||Queens, New York City|
10 more rows
What is the latest Spiderman comic?
The Amazing Spider-Man (2018 – Present) | Comic Series | Marvel.
What order should I read the Spiderman comics?
Bonus Update – The 10 Best Spider-Man Stories Before 1998
- 4 — Spider-Man: The Original Clone Saga.
- 5 — Spider-Man: Origin of the Hobgoblin.
- 6 — Death of Jean Dewolff.
- 7 — Kraven’s Last Hunt.
- 8 — Spider-Man: Birth of Venom.
- 9 — Maximum Carnage.
- 10 — The Amazing Spider-Man: The Complete Clone Saga.