How do I grade my comics?
Comic book grading is based on a score out of 10:
- 0-1.5 = poor to good minus.
- 2.0-3.5 = fair to very good minus.
- 4.0-5.5 = very good to fine minus.
- 6.0-7.5 = fine to very fine minus.
- 8.0 = very fine.
- 8.5 = very fine plus.
- 9.0 = very fine/near mint.
- 9.2 = near mint minus.
Is it worth getting comics graded?
But as a rule of thumb, as I’m deciding which comics to submit for grading I always estimate the true cost of having a Modern Tier comic being graded by CGC to be $25.
THE COST OF CGC GRADING.
|True Cost / Book||$25.23||$126.15 / 5 comics|
6 more rows
How do I get a comic book CGC graded?
Follow the steps below to submit to CGC and CCS.
- Become. a Member. Join CGC to get direct submission privileges, 24/7 order tracking and more. Join Now.
- Select a. Grading Tier. Choose a tier based on comic value and turnaround time. Select additional services that apply.
- Submit. Your Comics. Fill out the CGC submission form.
How much does it cost to have a comic book graded?
HOW MUCH DOES CGC GRADING COST?
|Grading Service||Notes||Price Per Book|
|Standard||Maximum value of $1,000 per book||$65|
|Modern||Limited to books published 1975 to the present. Maximum value of $200 per book||$20|
|Modern Fast Track||FastTrack reduces its corresponding tiers turnaround time.||$30|
|Economy||Maximum value of $400 per book||$38|
6 more rows