How much does a 1 million YouTube video make?
1 million views — between $3,400 and $40,000 (6 creators)
A video with 1 million YouTube views doesn’t always make the same amount of money and can vary considerably depending on the creator.
How much does a YouTuber with 100k subscribers make?
According to The Economist, influencers with at least 100,000 subscribers on YouTube can get an average of $12,500 for a sponsored post, with payments going up rapidly if you have one million subscribers or more.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber?
Top 10 YouTube earners
- Ryan Kaji, $29.5 million.
- Mr Beast (Jimmy Donaldson), $24 million.
- Dude Perfect, $23 million: five friends – Coby Cotton, Cory Cotton, Garret Hilbert, Cody Jones and Tyler Toney – play stunts with lightsabers, Nerf Guns and paintballs.
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings: Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
How much money does 1 billion YouTube views make?
A video like Gangnam Style with a billion views would earn $7.8 million. Some videos earn a higher or lower than average rate depending on the video content. Videos containing copyrighted music do not earn revenue for the video creator, and some topics may not attract advertisers.
How many subscribers do I need to get paid?
Now what? According to the YouTube Partner Program requirements, you need at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible to monetize your account through their program.
What happens when you reach 100K subscribers on YouTube?
At 100K subscribers, you receive the Silver Play Button. A cool 1 million subscribers will get you the gold play button, and hitting 10 million subscribers gives you the rare diamond play button.
Can you still make money on YouTube in 2020?
The short answer: it depends. By using ad monetization, affiliate links, and selling sponsored placements in your videos, you can maximize your revenue potential. On YouTube, you can make money from ads on a CPM, CPV, and CPC basis. With cost per impression (CPM), a typical YouTuber makes $7.60 per 1,000 views.
Who is World No 1 YouTuber?
Now, he is the most subscribed Youtuber in the world.
Who is the richest kid YouTuber?
Ryan Kaji has been designated the highest earning YouTube star of the year 2020. He is 9 years old. According to Forbes, he’s earned nearly $30 million from his channel.
Who is the richest Tiktoker?
The Top 10 Richest TikTokers, Ranked By Their Net Worth
- 8 Jacob Sartorius: $3 Million.
- 7 Dixie D’Amelio.
- 6 Zach King: $3 Million.
- 5 Loren Gray: $5 Million.
- 4 Addison Rae Easterling: $5 Million.
- 3 Baby Ariel: $6 Million.
- 2 Charli D’Amelio: $8 Million.
- 1 Will Smith: $350 Million.
Who is the richest YouTuber in India?
Top 10 Richest YouTubers In India
- Bhuvan Bam. Bhuvan Bam is the richest YouTuber in India as things stand now, and through his Channel – BB ki vines, has been able to grow to the extent of making over $120K each month.
- Vidya Iyar.
- Nisha Madhulika.
- Sanam Puri.
- Gaurav Chaudhary.
- Ranjit Kumar.
- Sanjay Thumma.
- Sahil Khattar.
How do YouTubers get money?
How to make money on YouTube
- Become a YouTube Partner and earn money from ads.
- Sell products or merchandise.
- Crowdfund your next creative project.
- Let your audience support your work through “fan funding.”
- License your content to the media.
- Work with brands as an influencer or affiliate.
How do YouTubers earn in India?
According to a research in India, Youtube will pay from $ 5 to $ 6 for CPM – Cost per thousand. Thus with 1000 views, YouTuber can get $ 5- $ 6 (Rs. 360 – Rs. 400) and Youtube will take about 40% of the profit from advertising.