How do I send multiple pictures in an email?
- Go to your Camera roll.
- Tap Share icon (bottom left)
- Tap each photo you want to send via e-mail ( you should get a red check mark in each photo > Share count will increase to the number of photos selected).
- Tap “Share Icon” again.
- A pop up “e-mail” message will appear.
How do I send a lot of photos at once?
Compress and Email
To do this, go to the folder on your computer where the photos are located. Highlight the photos, right-click and select “Send to,” then select “Compressed folder.” After it’s completed, simply attach the file to an email and send it.
How do you send multiple pictures through Gmail?
Send multiple pictures in one go though Gmail
- Download and install Gmail Application on your Android Device.
- Download and install ES File Explorer Application on your Android Device.
- Once ES File Explorer is launched, Locate and select Multiple Pictures or any file that you want to send through Google Mail in one Go then Tap on the More Button.
What is the best way to share multiple photos?
The best photo storage and sharing sites today
- Flickr. The best photo storage service overall.
- 500px. Photo storage for pro photographers.
- Google Photos. The best photo storage option for backing up photos from your smartphone.
- Amazon Prime Photos.
- Apple iCloud.
- Adobe Portfolio.
7 дней назад
How many photos can you send by email?
Originally Answered: How do I send more than 20 photos in an email? If the email service you are using doesn’t allow you to attach 20 photos you can upload them to an internet location (cloud) and after that send the link. Also, you can compress the photos (zip ir rar format) and attach the compressed folder.
How do I send a photo album?
To share with other people in a conversation:
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or video.
- Tap Share.
- Under “Send in Google Photos,” select people to share with. To share with one person, tap their name.
- To share, tap Send.
What is the best way to send photos?
For anyone using Android, Google Photos is the most preferred method of sharing photos with friends.
How many photos can I send through Gmail?
You can send up to 25 MB in attachments. If you have more than one attachment, they can‘t add up to more than 25 MB. If your file is greater than 25 MB, Gmail automatically adds a Google Drive link in the email instead of including it as an attachment. Learn more about Google Drive attachment sharing settings.
How do I select multiple photos in Gmail on iPhone?
How to Choose Multiple Photos on iPhone & iPad with a Tap & Drag Gesture
- Open the Photos app in iOS and go to any album, or the Camera Roll.
- Tap on the “Select” button.
- Now tap on the image to start, and continue to hold down while dragging elsewhere on screen to another image, lift to stop selecting images.
What is the easiest way to share photos?
Google Photos and Apple Photos
Download the Google Photos app to any device, open it, and long-press on a photo to select that image. Tap on any other pictures you’d also like to share, then click the Share button, which looks like an upward arrow in the iOS app and a sideways V in the Android one.
How do I share a large photo album?
Switch on “Shared Albums.” In the Photos app, from the Albums tab, you can create a new shared album with friends and family. Select the photos that you want to share, tap the share icon in the bottom left corner, and choose the album.