How can I see my current call log on Sprint?
To view your registered account’s usage and call detail:
- Sign in to sprint.com.
- Scroll to the Devices section of the My Sprint dashboard and find the device you need information on.
- Click on the device tile. Then click on Detailed Usage.
- The My usage page will display.
- To see call details:
Can Sprint account holder read text messages?
If you are the account holder or authorized contact for your business account, you can request text message details (date, time and phone number) for any line on your account for the previous 90 days.
Can I check my call history online?
Your call and text history is a detailed list of every call and text you’ve made and received across all your Google Fi devices. You can see your history only on the Google Fi website, not in the app. To see your call and text history: Open the Google Fi website.
Does Sprint show call history on Bill?
To view current and past billed call details with a consumer account: Sign in to My Sprint at www.sprint.com with an account owner username and password. On the My Account page, under Your Bill section, click See my Bill. Next, click Bill date and select the billing date to view past call details.
Does FaceTime show up on phone bill Sprint?
FaceTime calls do not show–up as ‘FaceTime‘ on your phone bill. It’s simply a data transfer so it will be lumped-in with all other data transfers on your bill, you don’t know what type of data it was, either. FaceTime calls (audio and video) all go thru Apple’s servers so they have a record of the calls.
How do I check my usage on Sprint?
Using Your My Sprint Account
Next, go to About My Devices, and select See All Usage to check your data, call, and text consumption. Alternatively, you can download the Sprint Zone app to gain quick access to your device’s usage. Download the app for Android here and the app for iPhone here.
How can I read my sprint text messages online?
- Go to sprint.com/viewbill and sign in to your account.
- Click Calls/Texts Logs.
- Select the Voice or Text radio button.
- Click the phone owner’s name to view their usage details.
- Click the *Load 50 More* button to get more details.
- Click the Download link on the right side of the screen.
- Read this note and click Ok.
Can you see what text messages say from your bill?
If you are charged for data sent to your phone, the bill likely will show when it was sent. However, the phone bill does not tell you what was written in a text message or show you the picture.
Can Sprint account holder see Internet history?
No – the Sprint Bill only shows the data used, texts used and phone numbers called / calls inbound (if detailed billing is turned on). That said, the ISP (Sprint) does have to process the requests, and with enough legal paperwork could potentially deliver the requests associated with the device.
How can I see my deleted call history?
How to Recover Deleted Call Log on Android
- Step 1: Connect the Android phone to your computer using a USB cord.
- Step 2: Allow USB Debugging on your Android phone.
- Step 3: Select file type you need a data recovery – Call History.
- Step 4: Start to scan and find the deleted call logs on Android phone.
How can I track someones call history?
Best Apps to Check Someone’s Call History without the Target Phone
- Spymaster Pro. When you need to spy on someone’s call log, Spymaster Pro is our #1 pick.
- Flexispy. FlexiSPY is the next cell phone monitoring software that can help you spy on someone’s call log.
- Spy Stealth.
How can I find the call history of any number?
How To View The Call History For A Specific Number
- Go to Services > SIP-T & PBX 2.0 > Numbers & Extensions, then locate the number you need the call history for and click on it.
- Under the Settings tab, click on the Call History option.
- You can see the call history for each month. You can either view it in a browser or download it in the CSV format.
How far back do Sprint phone records go?
Sprint: Hangs onto call records and cell tower records for between 18 and 24 months. Internet session and destination info for up to 60 days; text message details for up to 18 months, depending on the device; text message content not retained; Internet session info and destination info for up to 60 days.