How can I send a large video file?
Best ways to share big files
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share them or email them to others.
- Use file compression software, like 7-Zip.
- Purchase a USB flash drive.
- Use a free online service, like Jumpshare or Securely Send.
- Use a VPN.
How can I send a video from my phone?
How to Send Videos From a Computer to Your Cell Phone
- Connect your smartphone to your computer via the USB cable that came with the device, or insert your phone’s microSD card into your computer’s card reader slot.
- Look for a message display in your taskbar telling you that new hardware has been detected.
How can I send a large video from my phone?
The easiest way to send a large video on Android is to share a link to the video file from Google Photos, where the video is usually automatically synced. Most video files are too large to send directly to your contacts.
How can I send videos easily?
So here is a list of 5 free-tools you can use to share your videos.
- Dropbox. Dropbox is a basic file storage service in the cloud.
- Google Drive & 3. One Drive.
- We-Transfer. We-Transfer acts a bit like an email service for big (2gb) files.
How can I send a 20 minute video?
You can send videos of any length with Dropbox—send a 20 minute video, an hour long video, it doesn’t matter. You can create a shared link and send it via email, chat, or text for an easy file transfer. You can also share files directly from your Dropbox account.
How can I send a 20 GB file?
How do I send large files via email?
- In Dropbox, hover over a file or folder that you want to send via email and click Share when it appears.
- If a link hasn’t already been created, click Create Link on the Can Edit or Can View option depending on what access you want to share.
How can I send a 20 minute video from my iPhone?
How to Send a Large Video From iPhone Using iCloud
- Open the Photos app and tap the video you want to share.
- Tap the share icon.
- This opens the share menu—tap Mail.
- You’ll be taken to a Mail compose page with your attachment automatically added to the bottom of the message.
- Tap Send.
How can I email a video from my phone?
Send a Google Drive attachment
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- Tap Compose.
- Tap Attach.
- Tap Insert from Drive.
- Tap the file you want to add.
- Tap Select.
- Tap Send.
How can I send a video that is too large for Android?
How to Send Large Videos on Android Through Text or Email
- Step 1: Launch Google Drive on your Android.
- Step 1: Download Video Compress from the Google Play Store.
- Step 3: Select the video to compress.
- Step 4: Tap Compress Video to reduce your video size.
- Step 2: Connect your devices to computer via a USB cable.
- Step 3: Click Video on the left sidebar.
What app can i use to send large videos?
Infinit – Unlimited File Transfer
And today the popular Mac and Windows tool Infinit launches on mobile. The free Infinit apps for iOS and Android offer a quick and simple way of sending hundreds of images or hours of videos to colleagues and clients, across multiple devices, with unlimited file size limits.
How can I send a video without losing quality?
The most convenient way to transfer large files without compression is to use an online storage option like Google Drive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.
How do I share a 5 minute video?
To send a video more than 16 mb or bigger size just go to attach then document then select the file and send. Upload the 5–minute video onto your Google drive and ensure that it is available to everyone who has the link. Now, share the link on what’s app.
How long of a video can you email?
Gmail imposes a message-size limit of 25 MB. When your video is smaller than 25 MB, simply attach the file to your email message. When you want to share a video file larger than 25 MB, save the file to Google Drive and send recipients a link to the file. Your recipients select the link to view the video.