What is the best site to sell stuff?
We’ve done the research and compiled the best sites for you to sell your products online.
- Create Your Own Store. Shopify.
- “Sell Anything” Marketplaces. Bonanza. Amazon.
- Homemade Goods, Art, and Vintage Marketplaces. Handshake. Ruby Lane.
- Sell Locally. Facebook Marketplace. Craigslist.
- Something for Everybody.
- Want to Learn More?
Where can I sell my stuff online for free?
Where Can I Sell My Stuff Online for Free?
- progressman / Shutterstock.
- SFIO CRACHO / Shutterstock.
How can I sell my household items fast?
Here’s a quick rundown on 10 such marketplaces – all of which let you get cash for your secondhand items.
- LetGo. Grab your smartphone and download the LetGo app to start selling your belongings at the touch of a button.
- eBay and eBay Valet.
- Trade-in programs.
- Garage Sale.
How can I sell my stuff online?
7 Places To Sell Your Stuff Online For Real Money
- Nextdoor. Nextdoor is the online version of a neighborhood park.
- Decluttr. Decluttr will buy your old goods, including CDs, DVDs, video games, smartphones, iPads, Kindles and more.
- OfferUp. OfferUp is eBay meets Craigslist, localized.
How much should I pay someone to sell my stuff?
Based on a bit of googling, people seem to charge something like 50% profit after fees for low price items (say under $20) and around 30% for higher priced items. Maybe lower for very high priced items. (If I researched and found an item of his was worth over $1000 I would probably talk to him before selling it.)
Is Etsy worth it 2020?
Yes. In the first place, making decisions based on a limited, biased population may not be wise. And in the second, the two best reasons Etsy is worth it in 2020 are because it’s easy and cheap. In fact, until Etsy charges a monthly fee, it’s worth listing if only to take advantage of its status as a marketplace.
Which app is best for selling?
Best Apps To Sell Your Stuff Locally
- letgo. Letgo claims to be the biggest and fastest-growing app for buying and selling locally, with over 100 million downloads and hundreds of millions of listings.
- Craigslist CPlus.
What is the cheapest platform to sell online?
- Amazon. Amazon: A Major Marketplace like eBay, but Cheaper.
- Etsy. Etsy (as well as Ruby Lane): The Artsy-Crafty Platforms.
- Bonanza. Bonanza: A Fast-Growing Online Marketplace.
- Craigslist. Craigslist: The World’s Largest Online Classified Website.
- eBid. eBid: Another “Sell Anything” Marketplace.
Where can I sell unwanted items?
9 PLACES TO GET CASH FOR YOUR CLUTTER – SELL YOUR STUFF & MAKE MONEY
- #1 – FACEBOOK GROUPS. I started with this because it’s the main place I go to when I want to sell stuff.
- #2 – EBAY.
- #3 – ZIFFIT.
- #4 – MUSIC MAGPIE.
- #5 – PRELOVED.
- #6 – AMAZON.
- #7 – GUMTREE.
- #8 – VINTAGE CASH COW.
What can I sell for quick cash?
Here are 10 things you can sell to make money today.
- Books. You probably won’t get rich selling old books online.
- Gift cards. Unwanted gift cards can be turned into cash.
- Furniture. Make more space and cash by selling old furniture.
- Sports equipment.
- Disney VHS tapes.
- Scrap metal.
- Kids toys.
What items bring the most money at a pawn shop?
What Are The Best Items To Pawn For Quick Cash?
- Gold and Jewelry. Jewelry is one of the most popular items in pawn shops today.
- Guns. From pistols to hunting rifles, guns are a high-value item and can bring a high return from the pawn shop.
What can I sell from home to make money?
Here are 25 things to sell to make money right from the comfort of your own home:
- Old stuff. If you don’t use it, why shouldn’t you make a little money on it?
- Handmade goods.
- Car advertising space.
- Spare room in your house.
- “Flipping” items.
- Old books.
- Gold jewelry.
What is the best website to sell used clothes?
Here are some options for online consignment and secondhand stores for you to sell used clothes.
- thredUp. Tradesy. Poshmark. Le Prix.
- VarageSale. eBay. Your Instagram account.
- Take lots of high-quality photos. Set a realistic price. Label the brand, color and size.
- Clothes Mentor. Buffalo Exchange. Uptown Cheapskate. Plato’s Closet.
How do you price used clothes?
In a world where there are thousands of places to shop, a good price is the number one most important thing to convince someone to buy YOUR clothes. If your goal is to sell quickly, I recommend pricing your item close to 75 percent off the retail price (50 percent off minimum).