How can I get cash for gift cards immediately?
17 Best Places to Sell Gift Cards For Cash
- GiftCardBin. Sellers here have the option of either selling gift cards online or in-store for instant cash by visiting any of their 400 partner locations in the US & Canada.
- Gift Card Granny.
Where can I exchange my gift card for cash?
Where Can Gift Cards be Sold for Cash?
- Online Gift Card Resellers. A variety of online gift card resellers will give you a cash offer for an unwanted gift card.
- Mall Kiosks and Other Stores. At my local mall, there is a kiosk where gift cards can be sold for cash.
- Service Centers.
- Grocery Store Machines.
- Online Auctions and Classified.
Can you convert gift cards to cash?
If you‘re looking to get a fast payout for your gift cards, you can bring your cards to kiosks that offer instant money in exchange for the cards. Here’s a resource to help you find the nearest kiosk location, which are usually located inside of grocery, department or check-cashing stores.
Can you exchange a gift card for cash at Walmart?
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms and Conditions, Walmart plastic Gift Cards and eGift Cards (“Walmart Gift Cards”) are not returnable or refundable for cash except in states where required by law. Resale of Walmart Gift Cards is strictly prohibited.
Does Coinstar exchange gift cards for cash?
Coinstar does give gift cards in exchange for cash! All you have to do is go to a Coinstar kiosk, choose the gift card you want, put your coins in the slot and you’ll receive your gift card to use online or in-store.
Do pawn shops buy gift cards?
Pawn shops are an excellent option to sell your gift cards, however you got them. Think about this like you’re the one buying the gift card, like a businessperson. When you sell a gift card to a pawn shop, you can typically expect to get about 50% of the value of whatever is currently on the card and can be verified.
Do all Coinstars take gift cards?
Coinstar Exchange accepts gift cards from more than 150 stores and restaurants, and you can review the List of Accepted Gift Cards, which is updated on a regular basis. Please note that Coinstar Exchange kiosks operate during your local store’s customer service hours, so that you can get immediate cash.
How do I sell unwanted gift cards?
Sell or Trade Gift Cards Online
- CardCash. With CardCash, you can sell gift cards or you can trade them for a certificate to a retailer where you do want to shop.
- Cardpool. With Cardpool, you can exchange unwanted gift cards and be paid in cash or in Amazon gift cards.
What can you do with unwanted gift cards?
7 Things You Can Do With Unwanted Gift Cards
- Sell Your Unused Gift Cards for Cash.
- Regift the Card.
- Sell or Exchange them with People You Know.
- Donate the Gift Card to Charity.
- Use the Gift Card to Purchase Items that You Can Sell.
- Return the Gift Card to the Issuing Retailer.
- Use Gift Card Exchange Websites.
How much will Coinstar give me for my gift card?
Coinstar’s new “Coinstar Exchange” kiosks will give you cash for them. Coinstar Exchange kiosks—not to be confused with regular Coinstar kiosks—scan your unused gift cards with at least a $20 balance on them and make you an “offer.” The offer is typically 60-85% of the balance remaining on your gift card.
How can I sell gift cards for cash online?
Raise is a marketplace for selling gift cards. It accepts listings for thousands of major brands for free. You get to set the price. If the card sells, Raise collects the money from the buyer, deducts a 15 percent fee and forwards the balance via check, PayPal Funds or ACH direct deposit.
Can you transfer money from a gift card to PayPal?
Do you sometimes receive gift cards that you don’t really need? Now you can exchange unwanted gift cards for cash in your PayPal balance via CardCash. You can then use the balance to make payments, shop at any online store that accepts PayPal, or simply transfer it to your bank account.
How do I transfer money from a gift card to my bank account?
Yes, you can transfer money from most prepaid gift cards to your bank account using a service called CardCash. Unlike most prepaid cards, gift cards are disposable and can only be used until the balance reaches zero while most prepaid cards are reloadable and can be used indefinitely.