How do you reset your iTunes password if you forgot it?
How to change your Apple ID password with the Apple Support App
- Get a friend to download the Apple Support App.
- The app opens on a page about your friend’s iOS device.
- Scroll down to the heading More Products and tap Apple ID.
- Tap Forgot Apple ID Password.
- Tap Get Started under Reset Your Password.
Is my iTunes password the same as my Apple ID?
Did you know that your iCloud username and password, your iTunes Store username and password and your AppleID username and password are all the same? An Apple ID is an account you use to access many services from Apple.
What to do when you forgot your iPhone password and it says connect to iTunes?
If you can‘t remember your passcode, you‘ll need to erase your iPhone, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode. If you backed up your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your iPhone.
What do you do if you forget your password to your phone?
Press and hold the Volume up button, the Power button and the Home button. When you feel the device vibrate, release all the buttons. The Android recovery screen menu will appear (may take up to 30 seconds). Use the Volume down button to highlight ‘Wipe data/factory reset‘.
How do I unlock my iPhone passcode without a computer?
Unlock iPhone without Computer by Using Find My iPhone
- Tap on the Device that is Locked.
- Select Erase iPhone.
- Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Remove your iPhone passcode with iTunes.
- Choose Unlock Screen Passcode.
- Download iOS Firmware.
- Tap on Unlock Now to Remove Screen Passcode.
- Screen Passcode Removed Successfully.
Why is iTunes saying my password is incorrect?
If you changed your Apple ID and didn’t update it on your iOS device, you might see the “Incorrect Apple ID or Password” alert. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Delete Account. Enter your previous Apple ID and password to confirm that you want to sign out.
Why is my Apple ID password not working for iTunes?
If you are currently signed in, sign out of the iTunes Store on your Mac and restart your computer to refresh it. Launch Safari and sign in to your Apple ID account with the password that is working on your iPhone.
How do I login to my iTunes account?
Sign in on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Sign in to your [device].
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.
How do I reset my iPhone without a password without a computer?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud?
Step-2: Sign in Find My iPhone with your iCloud ID. Step-3: Tap on your disabled iPhone from the list. Step-4: Tap on Actions at the screen bottom to show 3 options and then choose Erase iPhone on the right side. At last, your disabled iPhone is successfully unlocked without iTunes/iCloud/computer.
How can I restore my iPhone without a computer?
Method 1. How to Restore iPhone/iPad without Computer via Settings
- Open “Settings” on your device > Tap on “General” > Scroll down the screen and choose “Reset”.
- Choose “Reset All Content and Settings” and enter your password > Tap on “Erase iPhone” to confirm.
How do I recover my lock screen password?
Android 4.4 and Below
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
Can I unlock my phone myself?
How do I unlock my mobile phone? You can make sure your phone actually needs unlocking by inserting a SIM card from another network into your mobile phone. If it’s locked, a message will appear on your home screen. The simplest way to unlock your device is to ring your provider and ask for a Network Unlock Code (NUC).