How do I make custom ringtones for my iPhone?
So to set your custom ringtone as your ringtone or text tone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone, then tap Sounds.
- Tap Ringtone or Text Tone, whichever one you want your custom sound to be for.
- Select your custom ringtone from the Ringtones listed.
How can I make a ringtone for my iPhone without using iTunes?
Set custom ringtone on iPhone without iTunes
- Go to Settings → Sounds & Haptics → Ringtone.
- The recently created tone will be displayed on top of the list under RINGTONES.
- Tap it to set it as your ringtone.
How do I make my own iPhone ringtones for free?
3 Tips to Make Free Custom Ringtones on Your iPhone
- Step 1: Create a GarageBand Project. Tap the GarageBand icon on your phone to open it.
- Step 2: Import Music. GarageBand can import any unprotected music track that’s on your iPhone.
- Step 3: Export the Ringtone. Before you can turn the music into a ringtone, you need to go back to the list of projects.
How do I make custom ringtones?
To set an MP3 file for use as custom ringtone system-wide, do the following:
- Copy the MP3 files to your phone.
- Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone.
- Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app.
- You will see a list of music files stored on your phone.
- Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone.
Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone?
To do this, open the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap Sounds (also called Sounds & Haptics), then Ringtone. Your custom tones will appear at the top of the list, above the default Ringtones. Just tap on one to make it your ringtone.
How do I download ringtones straight to my iPhone?
When you find a ringtone that you like, you can simply tap the “Buy” button and the ringtone will download right into your phone’s ringtone folder, which you can access through “Settings.” Tap the “iTunes” app on your iPhone’s home screen. Tap “More” in the bottom row of buttons and then tap “Ringtones.”
What is the best free ringtone app for iPhone?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- But before we share these sites. You’ll want to know how to put the tones on your smartphone.
- Mobile9. Mobile9 is a site that provides ringtones, themes, apps, stickers and wallpapers for iPhones and Androids.
- Ringtone Maker.
- Notification Sounds.
How do I make my own ringtone for free?
Drag the music file (MP3) you’d like to use as a ringtone into the “Ringtones” folder. On your phone, touch Settings > Sound & notification > Phone ringtone. Your song will now be listed as an option. Select the song you want and set it as your ringtone.
How do I put ringtones on my phone?
How to change your ringtone on an Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android mobile device.
- Tap on “Sounds and vibration.”
- Tap on “Ringtone.”
- The next menu will be a list of possible preset ringtones.
- Once you’ve selected a new ringtone, tap on it so that there’s a blue circle to the left of the selection.