How do I delete all photos off my iPhone at once?
Delete multiple photos
- Open Photos and tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button, then confirm to delete the items.
How can I erase photos from my iPhone?
How to delete a photo from iPhone
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Find the photo or video you want to delete.
- If it’s just one photo that you want to delete you can tap on it to select it.
- The photo will open and you will see the Trash can icon.
- Tap on Delete Photo.
- That doesn’t actually delete the photo.
How can I delete all my camera roll at once?
How to permanently delete all of your iPhone photos
- Tap “Albums” to see the list of albums again.
- Scroll down to the “Other Albums” section and tap “Recently Deleted.”
- Tap “Select.”
- Tap “Delete All,” found in the lower left corner.
Why can’t I delete all photos on my iPhone?
Most of the time, you can’t delete photos on your iPhone because they’re synced to another device. If your photos are synced to your computer with iTunes or Finder, they can only be deleted when connecting your iPhone to your computer. If this isn’t the case, then iCloud Photos might be turned on.
How do I mass delete photos from iPhone?
How to Bulk Delete Photos on an iPhone or iPad
- Tap the Photos app on the iPhone or iPad Home screen.
- Tap Photos at the bottom of the screen to see all your photos grouped by the date they were taken.
- Locate the date or group of photos you want to delete.
- Tap the Trash can icon to remove the selected images.
What is the fastest way to delete photos from iPhone?
The fastest way to delete pictures from your iPhone’s camera roll is to go to the “Moments” section in your Photos app and use the select button to delete whole days at a time. In your Photos app, go to Years -> Collections -> Moments and tap the “Select” button in the top right.
How do you permanently delete photos?
To permanently delete an item from your device:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the items you want to delete from your Android phone or tablet.
- In the top right, tap More Delete from device.
How do I permanently delete photos from iPhone and iCloud?
Delete photos and videos
- In Photos on iCloud.com, select the photos or videos you want to delete, or double-click a single photo or video.
- Click., then click Delete. Deleted photos and videos are placed in the Recently Deleted album, where they remain for 30 days before being permanently removed.
How do I clear my camera roll?
Head into the main Photos tab and hit Select in the top right corner. Now you can touch and drag to select multiple photos for deletion. Alternatively, you can hit the Select button next to the individual dates to select all images for that date. When you’re finished, hit the trash icon to delete.
How do I delete all my photos from iCloud?
To delete a photo or photos from iCloud, log in on iCloud.com, and go to Photos. Then, simply select all photos and press the trash icon. This is the same as using Photos on iPhone or Mac; you’ll need to go to your Recently Deleted folder to permanently delete everything.
How do I select all photos in iPhone?
The Photos app has a “Select” command on every screen and in every folder, so you can use it anywhere. You can also select all the photos in a folder or all the photos on your iPhone by tapping and dragging your finger around. You’ll select all the photos in the current location as the iPhone scrolls through photos.
How do I delete photos from my iPhone that won’t delete?
Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Click on the device icon in iTunes. Click Photos. Deselect “Sync Photos” then click “Remove photos.”
How do you delete synced photos?
Select one or more photos that are on the device. At the top right, tap on the “3 dots” menu icon. Select Delete Device Copy. The photos selected will be deleted from your phone, but the GP photo will stay.
What to do if you can’t delete photos?
Go to “Settings” > “Accounts” > “Google“. From there, you can select the Google account you are using, then uncheck the “Sync Picasa Web Albums” option. Now under “Settings” > “Application manager“, swipe over to “All” > “Gallery“, and select “Clear data“.