20 New Comic Books Worth Investing In That’ll Be Worth A Fortune
- 13 Spawn #185.
- 14 Captain Marvel Vol. 7 #17.
- 15 Batman Vol. 2 #1 New 52.
- 16 Amazing Spider-Man #678. Via thedorkreview.blogspot.com.
- 17 Spider-Gwen #1. Via all-comic.com.
- 18 Walking Dead #100. Via mycomicshop.com.
- 19 Harley Quinn Vol. 2 #1.
- 20 Siege Vol. 1 #3.
Will 90s comics ever be worth anything?
The death of Superman, the breaking of Batman, and the rise of Image Comics were all pretty important and exciting events in comics history, but despite being awesome, your ’90s funnybooks are pretty much worthless today. There are, however, a few exceptions wedged into your longbox of Gen 13 variant covers.
What comics are worth money?
10 Rare Comic Books That Are Worth a Fortune
- Action Comics No. The inaugural issue of Action Comics marked the first appearance of Superman and helped kick off the superhero genre.
- Amazing Fantasy No.
- Detective Comics No.
- All Star Comics No.
- X-Men No.
- Tales of Suspense No.
- Marvel Comics No.
- The Incredible Hulk No.
Which comics are worth the most?
These are the 10 most valuable comic books.
- Action Comics 1 (1938) Published: June 1938.
- Detective Comics 27 (1939) Published: May, 1939.
- Superman 1 (1939) Published: Summer 1939.
- Marvel Comics 1 (1939)
- Detective Comics 1 (1937)
- Batman 1 (1940)
- All-American Comics 16 (1940)
- Amazing Fantasy 15 (1962)
How can you tell if a comic book is valuable?
The easiest way to determine if your comics fall into the “good” category is by looking at the cover price. Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publication on the cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the cover.
Will Detective Comics 1000 be worth anything?
First published in 1937, Detective Comics, the origin of the DC label and home to the Batman character, reaches a milestone in March with the publication of Issue 1,000. In 50 years’ time, Detective Comics Issue 1,000 may be worth a fortune.
What are the rarest comic books?
This list contains some of the rarest and most important comic books ever.
- Detective Comics #38.
- All-Star Comics #3.
- Action Comics #1.
- Detective Comics #27.
- Marvel Comics #1.
- All-American Comics #16.
- Whiz Comics #2 (#1)
- Adventure Comics #40.
Is collecting comic books worth it?
As a general rule, most comic books will go up in value. A true “investor” in comics will also need a bit of detachment from their collection. I have comics that are worth some money and others that are worth not much at all, but I wouldn’t trade or sell them for anything because of their emotional value to me.
Are old comics valuable?
Comics are like a fine wine — they only get better and more valuable with age. Assuming you keep your comics in near mint condition — prices for the infographic were determined assuming that comics were a 9.2 grade — that $0.10 comic book from 1938 could now be worth millions.